Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Environment & Function Requests
10-04-2014, 04:49 AM
RE: Environment & Function Requests
(10-03-2014 07:18 PM)hindasfordsvolvos Wrote:  it would be great to have sliders on the part paint menus. It is way to had to get a true red w/o the sliders.

If you want the true red scale, paint the part or car 000000, pure black and it will bring up the deep red scale with it.

[Image: ttjaMrm.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PTARIStyle for this post:
OptimusBling (10-06-2014)
10-04-2014, 05:56 AM
Some suggestions:
-A 90° button (like the Reset one) for Rotation tool. Now that you can rotate parts till 180°, it's pretty hard to choose exactly 90°.
-An opacity slider that is indipendent by the colour, so you can make a part transparent without changing its tint... Also, a global opacity slider, for Car Colours tab.
-Some Reset buttons for Light's, Camera's, Suspension's and Cloned Car's sliders.
-The ability to move a cloned car higher.
-The ability to move the car you're working on.

[Image: alfaromeo75signatureruuyz.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Giacomo for this post:
jrock504 (10-15-2014), OMGahd (10-04-2014)
10-04-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 03:52 PM by tankS15.)
Undo Button would be useful Tongue Also since we can open the bonnet, it would be cool if we can open the boot and the doors Big Grin

Also this is a BIG idea, but you could do this in the future.
We could have a little server thing on STuner, and after we finished building our car we can click 'Go To Chat' or something and then it will load a 3D environment (probably the car park or skid pan) and everyone who is in the chat room's cars will appear. You could even go to the chat room wthout building a car first, you could build it from scratch still in the chat room or load your car in. We could get some awesome screen shots with this idea as well. No one can edit your car unless you allow them by clicking on your car and clicking Permissions and then a username or something. All the accounts could be all our accounts on the forums. I know this will have to be in the future because it's a big project and will take a long time, also online might not even be a thing in Away3D. But later into development on the chat room we could have competitions and vote for a user and the winner gets points towards something. I would prefer parts to not be part of awards because everyone would like to use all the parts. Maybe they can just rank up and get some cool ranks.
10-04-2014, 07:40 PM
(10-04-2014 03:44 PM)tankS15 Wrote:  Undo Button would be useful Tongue Also since we can open the bonnet, it would be cool if we can open the boot and the doors Big Grin

We could have a little server thing on STuner, and after we finished building our car we can click 'Go To Chat' or something and then it will load a 3D environment (probably the car park or skid pan) and everyone who is in the chat room's cars will appear. You could even go to the chat room wthout building a car first, you could build it from scratch still in the chat room or load your car in. We could get some awesome screen shots with this idea as well. No one can edit your car unless you allow them by clicking on your car and clicking Permissions and then a username or something. All the accounts could be all our accounts on the forums. I know this will have to be in the future because it's a big project and will take a long time, also online might not even be a thing in Away3D. But later into development on the chat room we could have competitions and vote for a user and the winner gets points towards something. I would prefer parts to not be part of awards because everyone would like to use all the parts. Maybe they can just rank up and get some cool ranks.

I see this as being a good idea, but it might get a little crowded at some points in time...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2014, 08:22 PM
(10-04-2014 07:40 PM)cardude323 Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:44 PM)tankS15 Wrote:  Undo Button would be useful Tongue Also since we can open the bonnet, it would be cool if we can open the boot and the doors Big Grin

I see this as being a good idea, but it might get a little crowded at some points in time...

This is true, considering there are probably over 1000 people who use STuner. Really the only way to work around this problem would be to create extra servers and maybe some for 'paid members' although I don't like the idea of membership because some parts would be exclusive to subscribers.
10-05-2014, 03:38 AM
if the server would be only for forum members,i dont think it could get that big,hahaBig Grin

10-05-2014, 01:24 PM
since we can enable headlight on/off. maybe can we get taillights on/off?

RIDE OR DIE
[Image: H3TpVnZ.jpg]
10-05-2014, 01:39 PM
rain environment?

[Image: 15979788455_a714f45915_o.jpg]
SWAG DADI
10-06-2014, 12:10 AM
2tuned4u:so far i know when you enable headlights,taillight light,aswell

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gred for this post:
2tuned4u (10-06-2014)
10-06-2014, 01:42 AM
(10-06-2014 12:10 AM)gred Wrote:  2tuned4u:so far i know when you enable headlights,taillight light,aswell

Oh, lol, i didnt notice that thanks!

RIDE OR DIE
[Image: H3TpVnZ.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)