Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
IRL rides
07-14-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: IRL rides
326PowerUSA:wow,thats quite a car list you had over hereBig Grin i had around 10 cars or mb even more cars too,but i wont be posting it,it would bore you guys,since its from 90% skoda onlyBig Grin

Cooper:well my lantra have similar name crisis,in usa and some other countryes its called elantra,in korea its called avanteBig Grin

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2014, 06:59 PM
ah yep, it's called the Lantra here too haha - and wiki only mentions Australia about the Excel name on the X3s lol
Find all posts by this user
07-15-2014, 03:18 AM
We also had the Excel here in the US.

[Image: ttjaMrm.jpg]
07-15-2014, 06:57 PM
isn't what I've got called the accent over there? that's what Im meaning
07-16-2014, 07:02 AM
(07-15-2014 06:57 PM)Cooper Wrote:  isn't what I've got called the accent over there? that's what Im meaning

Yea, we call your car an accent here.

07-25-2014, 12:31 AM
It's called both names sometimes here in NZ because most of our cars are imported obviously, but as for my vehicle history... Well... There isn't one YET haha but soon to be buying some sort of old cheap Jap hatchback like an EF Civic or such
07-25-2014, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 11:08 PM by JdmOnly.)
I will post up my 180sx when I get the time.

Smile
07-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Ok here are the deets of my said current 180sx, it is my 4th & stupidest car yet (which is pretty amazing considering my first car was a R32 GTS-T).

The car has a long history & a stupid long list of mods for a non turbo.

Previously the car had a RB25DET & it was 'track only' now it has a SR20DE due to licencing restrictions, but it still features all its other wack mods.

Here is a basic run down:
-S13 SR20DE
-Full exhaust from headers to blast pipes (stupidly loud & shit sounding)
-Coilovers, every front suspension arm is adjustable & it had knuckles but they weren't suited to street use
-Apparently it has a R33 GTR rear subframe, but I have yet to confirm this with the 'maker' of the car
-4.11 2 way, toe & camber arms with solid subframe bushings
-Whiteline swaybars, strut braces
-5 stud conversion (14 front, 32/33 rear)
-18x9.5 CR KAI's
-Vertex front & rear bars, Uras sideskirts
-Recaros
-Leopard print door trims
etc etc its pretty good considering my age & how much money I wasted on my past cars (I could of owned a S2k/Z33 if I didn't waste so much money lol)

I actually bought this current car to do some drifting, but I actually have no interest in actually drifting now, I just love to run through my local hills as fast as possible.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JdmOnly for this post:
airborneimpreza (05-06-2015)
07-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Okay so i need some input from some other people on this. So i'm looking to buy something for my car. I'm stuck between saving up for new rims/used/non-name brand or a new exhaust. For the rims SSR or Volks are out of the picture because i don't have the money. Another would be to buy some used rims off Up garage. Or just buy cheaper rims but i don't know. The last option is the exhaust, I have one in mind a flowmaster DBX and it is in my budget. So those are the things i'm looking to buy but i need some input on what I should do first.
Oh and the car in a 1990 mazda mx-5
07-27-2014, 03:10 PM
MX-5? Some sportmax 002's are a great MX-5 wheel if you're on a budget. Can be had for about $75 USD a wheel. Very reasonable and cool looking in 0 offset! Just something to look into.

[Image: ttjaMrm.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PTARIStyle for this post:
airborneimpreza (05-06-2015)

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)