Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Missing Parts / Bug Report Thread
08-11-2018, 05:33 AM
RE: Missing Parts / Bug Report Thread
(08-10-2018 09:05 AM)CraX Wrote:  
(08-09-2018 10:20 PM)Sobelek11 Wrote:  Hey, I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7. Whenever I try to make a car there are no options for Other Parts, Accessories, and sometimes headlights and taillights. This happens on Mozilla Firefox too but I haven't tried other browsers. They only were there about two times, and I've tried over 30 times by now.

The pic is what it looks like after I click the drop down menu. I have tried ignoring the filter. http://prntscr.com/kgl79x

Have you tried picking a different car? Try the N-S13H. Sometimes cars won't have options for things. Doesn't make sense that accessories has nothing though.

It worked! I tried it twice to make sure, hopefully it's not just a coincidence. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2018, 01:03 PM
Idk if its just me but the aero tab (between accessories and global) is completely empty on all cars, even after refreshing a few times and ticking the "ignore parts filter" box. Is something planned?

[Image: oxogco.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2018, 08:52 AM
it seems to be an odd issue, anytime i load the site, it works fine.
but you're not the first to report having issues with it, but havnt found a way to test it for a fix.
06-20-2019, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 03:37 PM by johnyjackson.)
(08-09-2018 10:20 PM)Sobelek11 Wrote:  Hey, I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7. Whenever I try to make a car there are no options for Other Parts, Accessories, and sometimes headlights and taillights. This happens on Mozilla Firefox too but I haven't tried other browsers. Andro-400 They only were there about two times, and I've tried over 30 times by now.

The pic is what it looks like after I click the drop down menu. I have tried ignoring the filter. http://prntscr.com/kgl79x
Have you tried picking a different car? Try the N-S13H. Sometimes cars won't have options for things. Doesn't make sense that accessories has nothing though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)