Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Competition #3: Winner
09-03-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: Competition #3: Winner
We could make it your entry has to be the Portrait Screenshot, you still get to see all the car, in only one photo to put on the poll

[Image: sig_zps62aa6be0.png]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 01:32 AM by Brandon.)
Why would it need to be limited to one photo per entry? That's a very bad idea, especially for those of us that like to put lots of details into different parts of the car.

If you plan on having pictures of the cars in the first post with the poll, why not just provide a link to the entrants post? Or better yet, why not have a smaller "preview" image which you can wrap with a URL code and have users click that to take them to more pictures of that car if they want to check it out in more detail?

I've had experience running pixel car competitions, edited photo competitions etc. on forums so if any help is needed to set these up i'd be more than willing to step up.

edit: i'm not entirely sure what the admin has in mind so some of this might not work as intended

[Image: NissanR32S.png]
09-04-2014, 03:50 AM
Keep the ideas coming people. Something will sound right eventually.

[Image: ttjaMrm.jpg]
09-04-2014, 09:42 AM
nothings set in stone, happy to hear feedback.

Its more that it would take a fair bit of time to link each image into a poll thread.
09-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Sweet, these comps look pretty good. Don't know why I didn't see this thread earlier.

[Image: R7DmjK]
Making Memories
YouTube
Current Car: Sold all my cars, so I'm here
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 04:21 AM
I had an idea for the next comp.Nostalgic funny cars! Everyone can use what the they like, but it has to look like its from the 70's so none of the newer cars and everyone builds something VERY different
09-12-2014, 05:25 AM
a funny car has a fiberglass body, do you rly think we can make it look fiberglass-y?
09-13-2014, 04:08 AM
no I don't think we can make it look fibreglassy,but we can do almost everything else that makes a car look the way a nostalgic funny car does.
09-13-2014, 04:52 AM
(09-12-2014 05:25 AM)OMGahd Wrote:  a funny car has a fiberglass body, do you rly think we can make it look fiberglass-y?

They don't need to look fiberglass-y. Maybe instead of a funny car comp just a general drag style comp.

09-13-2014, 05:21 AM
oic
drag style
i like that

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)