Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Problem
08-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Problem
I have a problem with the new interior editor. Nothing is changing when I select it. For example, when i click steering wheel type 2, the steering wheel doesn't change.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Problem
(08-27-2014 10:59 AM)jdmkid Wrote:  I have a problem with the new interior editor. Nothing is changing when I select it. For example, when i click steering wheel type 2, the steering wheel doesn't change.

I was going to make a topic about this earlier today, I noticed it around 12ish. I just figured it was the beginning implement and to watch it for the future.

[Image: 18930649176_17673ee047_z.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2014, 11:09 AM
(08-27-2014 11:05 AM)OptimusBling Wrote:  
(08-27-2014 10:59 AM)jdmkid Wrote:  I have a problem with the new interior editor. Nothing is changing when I select it. For example, when i click steering wheel type 2, the steering wheel doesn't change.

I was going to make a topic about this earlier today, I noticed it around 12ish. I just figured it was the beginning implement and to watch it for the future.

Yeah, the ADMIN is probably still adding stuff.

[Image: R7DmjK]
Making Memories
YouTube
Current Car: Sold all my cars, so I'm here
08-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Well, the interior parts are selective for the S13 Coupe. If the Admin reads this, is there a possible way to make the driver seat and passenger seat separate for color? For instance, i'd like the Bride Zero seat to be bright red, but have the factory passenger seat still be black/grey/red/what have you.

[Image: 18930649176_17673ee047_z.jpg]
08-27-2014, 01:33 PM
The S13 Coupe is the only car that interiors work with at the moment.
It takes a bit of time to update each car, and the last thing i want to do, is go and update each car, only to find out there is an issue and have to redo it.

I'll be looking at making Interior parts selectable like the exterior parts, although i'm not sure how easy it will be to select the actual parts yet.
08-29-2014, 09:21 AM
(08-27-2014 01:33 PM)Admin Wrote:  The S13 Coupe is the only car that interiors work with at the moment.
It takes a bit of time to update each car, and the last thing i want to do, is go and update each car, only to find out there is an issue and have to redo it.

I'll be looking at making Interior parts selectable like the exterior parts, although i'm not sure how easy it will be to select the actual parts yet.

How about the ability to toggle on/off the selection of interior or exterior parts? I think we can do this with the engine bay, right?

[Image: NissanR32S.png]
09-05-2014, 11:38 PM
How do I tilt the angle of the screen for my screenshots?
The ADMIN has added this, but I have no idea how it works.
I see the new slider controls for this, but they don't do anything when I use them.

[Image: R7DmjK]
Making Memories
YouTube
Current Car: Sold all my cars, so I'm here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)