Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
mobile app no longer works
07-04-2014, 02:23 AM
mobile app no longer works
Since the rescent tire update I have no longer been able to use the mobile app due to it freezing when selecting rims this only does it when using the Stuner.net extension
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: mobile app no longer works
Is it all wheels on all cars?

Its very odd given the update should not have affected the mobile version.
Unless there is something wrong with a particular set of wheels.
07-04-2014, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 09:38 PM by driftgeek510.)
It's all wheels on all cars basically once I got to choose any style of rims it crashes

Falconbuilder and commoconfigurator work fine it's only when I load Stuner.net that it crashes when I try to load rims
07-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Any update on this literally can't use the Stuner.net extension .....all others work fine ..but the Stuner.net one still freezes whenever I try to select a rim I can try and record it or something if that will help I have an HTC one max with the latest android update and the latest update to 3d car tuner
10-02-2014, 11:34 PM
I have a similar problem. On the mobile app with the most recent update on a new LG G3 the app instantly closes out when i select the Wheel Style button. I haven't even been able to view wheels on any car with the S Tuner external site. Really inconvenient to have it crash all the way into a build when there is no save feature.
Other issues on the mobile app I've experienced are only very slow menu navigation with all internet connections, inability to mirror the engine and inability to clear out change intercooler/intake piping once selected. No idea if any of these things could be related.
12-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Every time i start the app it freezes
02-18-2015, 09:13 AM
On my S5, the app doesn't even work at all. It comes on, but drop down menus freeze and the menu buttonn when I try to load a car doesn't work. Also the headlight and hood sliders are off screen.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoDonny for this post:
OptimusBling (02-19-2015)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)