Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Missing parts
06-30-2014, 07:04 AM
Missing parts
When i use the ignore parts filter to use the X13 chassis and place a body on top of it leaving only the front end off, some of the cars are missing some big parts such as doors and rear panels. I am trying to build a S13 Hatch dragster but leaving the front end off. I have everything on it but the doors are missing. Anyway to fix that? See the attached picture below for reference.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2014, 07:13 AM
RE: Missing parts
(06-30-2014 07:04 AM)jrock504 Wrote:  When i use the ignore parts filter to use the X13 chassis and place a body on top of it leaving only the front end off, some of the cars are missing some big parts such as doors and rear panels. I am trying to build a S13 Hatch dragster but leaving the front end off. I have everything on it but the doors are missing. Anyway to fix that? See the attached picture below for reference.

because some cars have these bigger parts on the car model,and since you dont use it model but x13 chassis,they simply doesnt come with it...do this,first open s13 hatch model,make copy of all exterior and such parts thats on model,then put copys on theyr original place,and after this choose x13 in models,it shall be hereWink

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2014, 09:47 AM
I'll update the S13 roof/rears to include the doors.

The S13 was the first model in STuner, and a lot of features/updates have been made since.
06-30-2014, 11:02 AM
ok great thanks Admin. BTW Great stuff. Makes my work day go by so much faster!
06-30-2014, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 01:10 PM by ethanstuner.)
i know how to fix that you select car you want doors from copy them then swith to x13 your welcome

(06-30-2014 07:04 AM)jrock504 Wrote:  When i use the ignore parts filter to use the X13 chassis and place a body on top of it leaving only the front end off, some of the cars are missing some big parts such as doors and rear panels. I am trying to build a S13 Hatch dragster but leaving the front end off. I have everything on it but the doors are missing. Anyway to fix that? See the attached picture below for reference.

you select the car you want doors from copy them then switch to x13 your welcome

never stop sliding
[Image: YWFsnxVl.jpg?1]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)