Poll: Should we have competitions?
Competitions.
No competitions.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Competitions
07-24-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Competitions
I know its a bit late, but we could base it off the forums reputation system.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2014, 12:48 AM
I like the idea of turning it into a forum based sort of RPG game, like most of the pixel car websites, and use one of the screenshots with more than one view of the car to be how you show it, put it in your signature etc, it'd need a lot of attention but it could work out in the end, just an idea, opinions?
07-25-2014, 02:20 AM
Guys it is good as it is right now. It's fun to throw ideas around, but I can't see any MAJOR changes coming anywhere in the near future. For now all we can be thankful for is the addition of new chassis, wheels and parts. Let's be happy with what we got Smile

[Image: ttjaMrm.jpg]
07-25-2014, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 12:35 PM by coza427.)
I mean base the competitions off the reputation system. Who ever's post has the most reputation points on there post at the end of the week wins the competition, instead of having judges. Just an idea.
07-25-2014, 02:00 PM
326 you're completely right, I'm certainly gonna be the one to say that I think S-Tuner has a big future ahead of it, one of the best websites on the net for me right now, I have all 3 builders bookmarked on my homepage haha Tongue
07-25-2014, 04:13 PM
Sorry, I thought the reputation points were for individual posts not the user.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)