Poll: Should we have competitions?
Competitions.
No competitions.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Competitions
07-21-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Competitions
One more idea....a model could be made up with certain parts and we have to only use those or a list of parts and chassis and only those parts used
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2014, 02:56 PM
I wouldn't mind judging. But would be biased If I wanted to enter a car my self. :/

[Image: ttjaMrm.jpg]
07-21-2014, 03:21 PM
I was just saying as like a Moderator standpoint. You're the only Mod on the forums that I know of right now, unless you want to pick three random peoples as judges in that comp for that week, and you just pull them so they can't vote. There's a few different ways we could do this I suppose..

[Image: 18930649176_17673ee047_z.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-21-2014, 03:40 PM
I'm happy to be one of the Judges.
07-21-2014, 05:16 PM
I reckon old car theme would be pretty great too haha. sounds fun
07-21-2014, 10:39 PM
Since I came up with the idea could I be one of the initial judges? Just to simplify proceedings of course. Smile
07-22-2014, 01:41 AM
(07-21-2014 10:39 PM)TidalMAz Wrote:  Since I came up with the idea could I be one of the initial judges? Just to simplify proceedings of course. Smile

Actually the idea of competitions was here quite a while ago,like month back,its not like you were the first one that come with it...just sayingWink

07-22-2014, 01:45 AM
(07-22-2014 01:41 AM)gred Wrote:  
(07-21-2014 10:39 PM)TidalMAz Wrote:  Since I came up with the idea could I be one of the initial judges? Just to simplify proceedings of course. Smile

Actually the idea of competitions was here quite a while ago,like month back,its not like you were the first one that come with it...just sayingWink

Fair enough , either way we need a theme for this, I think the Admins should come up with this one, then the winner comes up with the next theme.
07-22-2014, 07:38 AM
We could have it so as there is a new section of the forum for car competitions and either 326 or the admin uses the first post to state the criteria for the contest of that week/month and people who wish to enter have to reply to the first comment with their car or else it isn't counted. Once all the entries are in (give it, say, three days after the criteria are posted?) a new thread will be posted with a poll of all the entries and the users get to choose the winner (i.e. the car with the most votes) and after the competition is ended said threads will be cleared out for the start of the next competition? its just a thought
07-22-2014, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 07:46 AM by gred.)
Robert Millar: in the future,there would be loads and loads of topics of already done competitions,idk if that would be it...

hey,thats my 100th post,yaay Big Grin Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)