Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Put cars in Stuner instead of new games
06-17-2014, 03:46 AM
Put cars in Stuner instead of new games
I think you should put cars in stuner instead of making new games, I want to have Nissan's, Honda's, Audi's, Subaru's, BMW,s and many more all on one screen. Looks very good for PC backgrounds. I already said it above but European cars would be cool to.

2007 Audi A4 2.0t Quattro
1999 Honda Civic 1.4 hatch
1996 Toyota Century Limousine

Just kidding i don't own cars.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Put cars in Stuner instead of new games
Quote:I think you should put cars in stuner instead of making new games, I want to have Nissan's, Honda's, Audi's, Subaru's, BMW,s and many more all on one screen. Looks very good for PC backgrounds. I already said it above but European cars would be cool to.

Yeah I would love a Toyota Tuner, or a T-Tuner. I've had dreams of doing an Aristo, or a Crown Sedan, or even a Chaser!

[Image: 18930649176_17673ee047_z.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2014, 07:48 AM
There's a GC impreza coming I think so your dreams may just come true!
06-18-2014, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014 05:47 AM by 2JZ.)
I could see the point in adding cars that are made by a manufacturer that doesn't produce many cars we would be interested in (i.e. Hyundai Genesis/Veloster), but I don't see the point if there's a manufacturer that produces many cars that people want, in that case as the S-Tuner site is Nissan only, I'd like to just see a tuner dedicated to another specific manufacturer, preferably starting with Mazda Wink.
07-23-2014, 07:38 AM
(06-17-2014 07:48 AM)Robert Millar Wrote:  There's a GC impreza coming I think so your dreams may just come true!

Please

[Image: Pb5Giq7.gif]
07-23-2014, 07:48 AM
(06-17-2014 03:46 AM)660CC-DOHC-16V-Turbo Wrote:  I think you should put cars in stuner instead of making new games, I want to have Nissan's, Honda's, Audi's, Subaru's, BMW,s and many more all on one screen. Looks very good for PC backgrounds. I already said it above but European cars would be cool to.

and Volkswagens Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)