Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Subaru
06-17-2014, 02:53 AM
Subaru
So I was messing around on stuner and i happened to notice a GC impreza bumper, hood and headlights.. does this mean the GC impreza and/or other Subaru's are coming?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Subaru
Where did you find those parts?

doge
06-18-2014, 03:46 AM
(06-18-2014 03:44 AM)Snabel4 Wrote:  Where did you find those parts?

I clicked the "ignore parts filter" box and was looking around and happened to notice them
06-18-2014, 05:51 AM
Could just be him starting to mess with parts for a Subaru Builder, I highly doubt after the amount of time he's said "Nissan Only", he's gonna turn around and start adding non-Nissan vehicles..
06-18-2014, 06:00 AM
Well I knew it wasn't gonna be in stuner, would be a good idea to start a "japtuner" or something.. means all the same cars (except Holdens and Fords I know) under one site. Room for more cars and less switching between sites so everyone's happy!
06-18-2014, 10:03 AM
(06-18-2014 05:51 AM)2JZ Wrote:  Could just be him starting to mess with parts for a Subaru Builder, I highly doubt after the amount of time he's said "Nissan Only", he's gonna turn around and start adding non-Nissan vehicles..

Its normally others that say 'Its only for nissans'

When i put up new car requests, i limit it to certain criterea to avoid being bombarded with 100's of different cars.

I think one of the things people enjoy most is the ability to create very unique cars, by combining parts from a large range of different cars.
06-19-2014, 04:44 AM
(06-18-2014 10:03 AM)Admin Wrote:  
(06-18-2014 05:51 AM)2JZ Wrote:  Could just be him starting to mess with parts for a Subaru Builder, I highly doubt after the amount of time he's said "Nissan Only", he's gonna turn around and start adding non-Nissan vehicles..

Its normally others that say 'Its only for nissans'

When i put up new car requests, i limit it to certain criterea to avoid being bombarded with 100's of different cars.

I think one of the things people enjoy most is the ability to create very unique cars, by combining parts from a large range of different cars.

I agree, I just figure if it was going to feature multiple manufacturer's, it more than likely would've already begun to take place. I think manufacturer specific is actually a great thing, while it limit's the possibility of getting say a Hyundai Genesis in a Mazda tuner and that sucks cause Hyundai doesn't produce many cars people are in to and there really isn't a point in a Hyundai tuner, having a site with multiple manufacturers would end up being a bit of a cluster fuck. That being said, if it was just one or two cars like the Genesis with kind of a sleeper manufacturer that produces a rare gem here and there, I think adding it into one of the builders wouldn't be too ridiculous of an idea.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)