Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it dead?
04-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Is it dead?
Are there going to be any updates coming? Or it's abandoned? The forum is not active anymore...SadSadSad
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2018, 03:18 AM
RE: Is it dead?
pretty much dead...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2018, 09:04 AM
(04-04-2018 03:18 AM)gred Wrote:  pretty much dead...

Shame really, I just got into s-tuner. So no updates coming any time soon?
04-04-2018, 02:39 PM
(04-04-2018 09:04 AM)Sobelek11 Wrote:  

Looking on the positive side.....at least you don't have exprence the bug and wait we had before.
(S-tuner started with much less car than what we have now....it was meant to be for Nissan S platform cars only.....until creater decide to add more car into it,than after years of adding cars and parts,it become what it is today)

PS I want to have some new updates,too. There are still many cars (and diffrent bodys for excit platforms) that many people(and myself) had post in the "Car Requests" page which hadn't be in the game yet.)

[Image: Ifggf5X.jpg]
07-17-2018, 05:20 PM
(04-04-2018 02:39 PM)mhikari Wrote:  
(04-04-2018 09:04 AM)Sobelek11 Wrote:  

Looking on the positive side.....at least you don't have exprence the bug and wait we had before.
(S-tuner started with much less car than what we have now....it was meant to be for Nissan S platform cars only.....until creater decide to add more car into it,than after years of adding cars and parts,it become what it is today)

PS I want to have some new updates,too. There are still many cars (and diffrent bodys for excit platforms) that many people(and myself) had post in the "Car Requests" page which hadn't be in the game yet.)
So there is going to be no more updates ? Is the forums still active though ? (Just got into forums today. But known S-Tuner when all they had was S - Chassis's.)

[font=Trebuchet MS]A young car enthusiast, Japanese market enthusiast, and overall car enthusiast.
07-18-2018, 03:14 AM
Jay 2JZ: forum is pretty much dead too, basically only few ppls post something sometimes...

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gred for this post:
0_0Paulk (12-04-2018)
07-19-2018, 10:41 AM
Basically... Flash as a web platform is being killed off, meaning further developments to the app itself are wasted.
The plan was to rebuild STuner into a new framework sitting on webGL, unfortunately a number of features that we currently have are not easily able to be ported into the new frame work (liveries for example) and would require a complete rebuild, which would also involve modifying every one of the parts we currently have.

How much would STuner without liveries be used?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Admin for this post:
emptypie (07-22-2018), gred (07-19-2018), Haunted Hotboiz (11-27-2018)
07-19-2018, 02:30 PM
Admin:not much, lol...

i still think it would be cool to have an offline option for the stuner, .exe program or something like this tho.

anyway, nice to see youre posting again lmao

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gred for this post:
0_0Paulk (12-04-2018)
07-23-2018, 10:15 PM
(07-19-2018 10:41 AM)Admin Wrote:  How much would STuner without liveries be used?

I'd say it would still be used a decent amount. Great to see you're still alive.

If you're tossing up whether to keep working on this or not, I'd love an offline local copy of s-tuner released. Would be way more fun to be able to flick through the parts a lot faster without relying on my terrible internet.

[Image: oxogco.png]
10-24-2018, 04:21 AM
(07-19-2018 10:41 AM)Admin Wrote:  Basically... Flash as a web platform is being killed off, meaning further developments to the app itself are wasted.
The plan was to rebuild STuner into a new framework sitting on webGL, unfortunately a number of features that we currently have are not easily able to be ported into the new frame work (liveries for example) and would require a complete rebuild, which would also involve modifying every one of the parts we currently have.

How much would STuner without liveries be used?
Well, it's still better than no updates at all.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)