Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEASON 4 SIGN UPS, RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS
04-28-2016, 02:16 AM
SEASON 4 SIGN UPS, RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS
I've decided to go ahead and make the thread before LoL envelopes me for the rest of the day.

Memorial Day is inching closer and closer to us as we speak. I expect this to be the hardest season yet for some of our veterans. School is letting out and S-Tuner is still peaking everyday by more and more creative minds, pushing the limits of the software. With that being said, this season will be the most lax ever. More details below.

Past Champions
Season 1 and 2
Emptypie
gas23
TheTurbolessTurbo
CWiseman_21
Kaza-MR2

Ground Rules and Format
-No voting for yourself. You'll be DQ'd-
-Each Event will last 3 weeks-
-No old builds / Previously posted builds-
-No Photoshopping of Images-
-No Image Limit-
-Entries can be edited / altered-
-Imported .3dt parts are allowed-

IMPORTANT CHANGES
There is no longer a category to separate Non-Graphics between graphics. Liveried cars will now be intertwined with basic paint schemed entries. This is to cut down on clutter for our forum and keep everything more organized. Mostly everyone has embraced using liveries as well, so no point of continuing this phase. I also want to award those who stick through the entire season, but come up short and finish 2nd or 3rd place since i can't award every event as much as i want to.

Also i want every participant in each event to designate a picture they want to use as the picture used in voting. Simply put "Main" above it in your post or whatnot. Just make sure i can tell its the one your want used. This is so i'm not scouring through dozens of pictures to find the one that's equal to everyone else's camera angle and what not. More power to our competitors.

Inside each event thread, there will be a poll. That poll is for the theme of the next event. Over the course of the next month, post in this thread what you want the next theme to be. The theme with the most thanks will be our first for Season 4. For the future events, during the voting phase for the entries, post what the next theme should be. The one with the most thanks will be the chosen theme. In the event of a tie, both will be considered and will be back to back with the 1st theme randomly chosen.

Any further questions, ideas, or concerns please PM me or post below. We have a month to add, remove and make changes to make this better!

Prizes!!!!¡¡¡¡
-$50 Amazon Online Code for the Champion-
-$35 Amazon Online Code for 2nd Place-
-$20 Amazon Onlice Code for 3rd Place-

Sign-ups:
Sign ups will last until May 27th @ 10pm CST, with the first event occuring May 28th at 10 am CST.

[Image: tumblr_mxu7onRx8A1s0m17do1_400.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to YoDonny for this post:
emptypie (04-28-2016), maybachexelero92 (05-28-2016), TheNeos (04-29-2016)
04-28-2016, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2016 03:54 AM by Kaza-MR2.)
RE: SEASON 4 SIGN UPS, RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS
I'll be entering again, last season was a blast! I enjoyed all the themes too. (✯◡✯)

04-28-2016, 10:24 AM
Definitely competing again, love the new rules also. I might not be able to compete around June b/c exams but nbd. Quick question: what are rules regarding imported cars for this season?

[Image: 22031069704_e9d657df74_b.jpg]
04-28-2016, 05:35 PM
real busy with school last season. ill try to participate in all contests this season.

[Image: 2hchy0k.jpg]
04-28-2016, 09:58 PM
I can compete till the end of May Smile Not quite sure by June though, but, I'm in!

[Image: NTYDq7jl.jpg]
KSC Designs ★★★ (R-Works)
Pinoy S-Tuner Community | S-Tuner Black Market Imports | #ST191
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2016, 01:10 AM
(04-28-2016 10:24 AM)emptypie Wrote:  Definitely competing again, love the new rules also. I might not be able to compete around June b/c exams but nbd. Quick question: what are rules regarding imported cars for this season?

Will most likely include them as well as make private models eligible.
This season will run up until around late to mid September or basically all summer, so dont worry guys if you can't make an event or 2.

[Image: tumblr_mxu7onRx8A1s0m17do1_400.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoDonny for this post:
emptypie (04-29-2016)
04-29-2016, 01:34 AM
Well this will be my first time competing Smile I'm very interested in how this is laid out, can't wait to see how it will develop!

04-29-2016, 03:22 AM
I would like to participate.

[Image: IMP1TLAl.jpg]

04-29-2016, 03:55 AM
I'll participate. It will give me something to do when I'm bored at work.
04-29-2016, 06:07 AM
im in

[Image: 33458602600_67c3136ce4.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)