Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Season 3 RD 4: Interiors ( NON GRAPHICS)
02-09-2016, 06:48 AM
Season 3 RD 4: Interiors ( NON GRAPHICS)
Welcome guys to Round 4 of Season 3. We'll be touching base with another theme we haven't done so far.

THEME:

Our new theme for the month is based around Interiors. There will be no restrictions on the exterior of the car, so you may build a drift car, a VIP car, drag car, or stock oem car. We will be basing out theme on whats on the inside and not the outside. It can be a flashy Audio Drag car or fully gutted race-prepped interior. Throw everything you got creatively into the inside of your car!

Credits: Mat123
[Image: 24315920139_3191842389_b.jpg]

Credits: airborneimpreza
[Image: 0XrSjRgh.jpg]

Credits: kojiii_san
[Image: WPX0HSYh.jpg]

Credits: Cooper
[Image: s144.jpg]

RULES:
Cars can be anything, just have a interior
Cars must be from S-Tuner only, but Commo/Falcon parts are allowed
No outside .3dt cars, but parts from said cars are allowed and or front end or rear end swaps.
No graphics are allowed EXCEPT plates and textures such as woodgrain, sheet metal and OEM DECALS.

Comp will run until 22nd / 23rd of Feburary @ 12 A.M CST time.

[Image: tumblr_mxu7onRx8A1s0m17do1_400.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to YoDonny for this post:
airborneimpreza (02-11-2016), Kaza-MR2 (02-09-2016)
02-09-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Season 3 RD 4: Interiors ( NON GRAPHICS)
If anyone is looking for good interior files Black Market Imports on facebooks has good ones. Wink

[Image: 22031069704_e9d657df74_b.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to emptypie for this post:
0_0Paulk (02-10-2016), airborneimpreza (02-11-2016)
02-11-2016, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 11:35 AM by Kaza-MR2.)
Here's my entry, the interior of my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 T.M edition!

Fun fact, the seat cross-hatch texture I created myself. ( ̄ω ̄)

[Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_30_by_kazamr2-d9r9iby.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_31_by_kazamr2-d9r9ice.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_32_by_kazamr2-d9r9id8.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_33_by_kazamr2-d9r9m2e.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_34_by_kazamr2-d9r9iew.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_35_by_kazamr2-d9r9ifb.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_36_by_kazamr2-d9r9ift.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_37_by_kazamr2-d9r9m3q.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_38_by_kazamr2-d9r9igw.png][Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_39_by_kazamr2-d9r9ihp.png]

[Image: kaza_s_lancer_evo_6_tm_40_by_kazamr2-d9r9iis.png]

If pictures of the exterior are needed, they are all in the MAW garage thread, there is 30+, so I won't post them here. Don't want to bung up the thread with too much detail lmao. ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kaza-MR2 for this post:
airborneimpreza (02-12-2016)
02-11-2016, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 12:40 PM by gred.)
Kaza-MR2:nice seat texture,but i have a fun fact for you too,this is NON GRAPHICS Oo

and while were at it,imho,making interiors theme as non graphics was not a good move,because im slightly worryed all well see now will be imported interiors from forza downloaded from fb groups nearly without any edits,lel

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to gred for this post:
K's Garage (02-11-2016), Mitchellol (02-11-2016), TheTurbolessTurbo (02-11-2016)
02-11-2016, 12:42 PM
@gred - Textures are allowed though. (´ω`) I see all of the interior as being just textures, maybe the dials count as decals... But I do agree it's a bit hard with the title as non graphics. XD

We'll see what YoDonny has to say ahaha... XD

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Kaza-MR2 for this post:
gred (02-11-2016), TheTurbolessTurbo (02-11-2016)
02-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Kaza-MR2: if i remember right,it was like in non graphics you can use such stuff like you download random rust texture and put it on bonnet,such things that doesnt require any skill in graphics etc,wich,imho,isnt a case of your car....not like i hating ofc,just sayin

i think interior comp have a potential,but it would be better as graphic one,given to what ppls pull out lately,it could lead to some superb results,now,to me,it feels like theres not much to do,than download random parts out of fb groups and put it somehow toghether

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gred for this post:
Mitchellol (02-11-2016), TheTurbolessTurbo (02-11-2016)
02-11-2016, 01:07 PM
As much as I agree, you can't limit one theme to be faulty for being a competition on who has the best FB files, as that is what STuner is turning into these days lmao.

I agree that a Non-Graphics Interior Theme is a definite contest of who has the best interiors off of Forza, but you can still make the case for any competition. I am by no means knocking the people who have been winning as of late, but the majority of successful STuner builds, especially contests, are heavily modified with files from facebook. It is the nature of the beast, when people have the opportunity to upload files they are going to use it to their advantage to not only make a build easier to make, but also look better. Its almost sort of a gimmick because someone can upload a file and place it in a minute while someone can spend an hour using native STuner parts to do the same thing but the files will always look better. Less time, less effort, better results. But I will get back on track as this has slowly turned into my rant about how facebook files indirectly promote unoriginal builds, and don't get me wrong, I am a culprit of it too.

So, after my rant, what I am trying to say is I agree with gred, it is hard to have a theme so heavily dependent on graphics as a non-graphics theme.

[Image: cpMigvhl.jpg?1]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TheTurbolessTurbo for this post:
gred (02-11-2016), Mitchellol (02-11-2016)
02-11-2016, 01:44 PM
The only problem with non-graphics, is that we're beginning to run out of Themes and if there is a Season 4, we will probably start rehashing old themes. The Graphics them these 2 weeks is already kinda a rehash from Rally a few months ago, but i choose this theme to fill in for the one at the end of the month. We've began to allow textures in Non-Graphics ever since the beginning of the season, and honestly, everyone has picked up on adding liveries to their cars. Hell, the last comp had way more entries in Graphics vs Non-Graphics. I'm hoping we can stray away from just race tachs and pretty dials. Let's not limit ourselves to dashes, lets see some custom speaker setups, or other interior bits made from different global parts. I'm not saying imported parts are outlawed, but lets see some creativity in our future builds.

02-11-2016, 01:48 PM
YoDonny:what about merging graphics and non graphics ones into one?as you yourself sayd,there was way more in graphics one last time anyway,and i would say thats how it is allways...or having graphics and non graphics with same theme,then there wouldnt be a need of so many themes

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gred for this post:
YoDonny (02-11-2016)
02-11-2016, 11:20 PM
(02-11-2016 01:48 PM)gred Wrote:  YoDonny:what about merging graphics and non graphics ones into one?as you yourself sayd,there was way more in graphics one last time anyway,and i would say thats how it is allways...or having graphics and non graphics with same theme,then there wouldnt be a need of so many themes

It would definitely be a thing next season and it would also allow me to grant prizes from 1st to 3rd versus only 2 different winners. We will see this take effect within the next few weeks as Season 3 winds down.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to YoDonny for this post:
gred (02-12-2016), Kaza-MR2 (02-12-2016)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)