Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
~ TTT's Total Fun Comp Round 2 : 90's Style ~
01-09-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: ~ TTT's Total Fun Comp Round 2 : 90's Style ~
Better late than never Tongue While most of you are doing 90's drift style, I'm just here going Maximum Velocity Wink

[Image: ym41mr2h.jpg]

[Image: wVCBt62h.jpg]

[Image: 8FKnCcOh.jpg]

[Image: 355adBdh.jpg]

[Image: JDUXXWeh.jpg]

[Image: m2ZVHqTh.jpg]

[Image: NTYDq7jl.jpg]
KSC Designs ★★★ (R-Works)
Pinoy S-Tuner Community | S-Tuner Black Market Imports | #ST191
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to kojiii_san for this post:
0_0Paulk (01-11-2016), airborneimpreza (01-10-2016), gred (01-10-2016), Kaza-MR2 (01-10-2016), Mark-o! (01-10-2016), OMGahd (01-10-2016)
01-11-2016, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 01:31 AM by Regnomo.)
i don't make the rules and i know nothing ,but i personally think the way YoDonny's car has been disqualified is downright stupid and unfair.
but that's just my humble opinion
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2016, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 03:20 AM by gred.)
Regnomo:i dont think so...i think i saw enough pics from 90s to say that stanced cars have nothing to do with it... read TTT's post where he wrote why he dq his car,it makes sence to me

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gred for this post:
OMGahd (01-11-2016)
01-11-2016, 04:19 AM
So It Seems There Is Dispute Over A Disqualification Over A Certain Entry.

It Has Became Apparent To Me That My Multiple Posts On The Vehicle's Failure To Meet The Theme Requirements Haven't Conveyed My Message.

Below I Have Laid Out In Multiple Step Diagrams Why This Car Has Failed.

I Hope Everyone Can Now Understand My Reasoning Behind My Decision.

Please Feel Free To Continue To Participate In The Subsequent Rounds Of The Competition, As This Shouldn't Be A Common Occurrence.

----------------------

ASPECT 1:
FITMENT

The Picture Below Is Of A Very Well Known 90's Style Sil-Eighty, Here We See The Fitment And Stance Common Of The Era.
[Image: 5Hubr0qh.jpg]

The Picture Below Is Of YoDonny's Entry. Here We See His S13 Is Much Lower With A Large Amount Of Camber. This Sort Of Fitment Was Virtually Unheard Of In The 90's But Is Common In Today's Stance Culture.
[Image: Cg9VHFEh.jpg]

ASPECT 2:
STEERING ANGLE

The Picture Below Is Of A Levin Drift Car. We See The Car Has A Fitment To Accommodate For Drifting, Allowing The Vehicle To Have Full Steering Radius Both Ways Without Rubbing The Fender.
[Image: oVRjp56h.jpg]

This Picture Is Of YoDonny's Nissan. The Stance Of The Vehicle Not Only Prohibits Drifting But Possibly Even Steering. This Vehicle Can Not Be A "Drift Car" As It Was Claimed To Be.
[Image: xhPW7rfh.jpg]

ASPECT 3:
WHEELS

Located Below Is A Picture Of A Common RSWatanabe. Here We See The Size And Dish Common To The Wheel, Popular To Not Only The 90's Style, But 70's, 80's And Even Today.
[Image: uskxZQth.jpg]

Here Is A Side View Of YoDonny's Vehicle. Not Only Are The Wheels Too Large For The Era, But The Front Dish Is Not Correct. The Rear Wheel Is A Better Representation Of What It Should Look Like.
[Image: N0qp2fEh.jpg]

----------------------

I Hope This Cleared Things Up. My DQ-Ing Of YoDonny Was Not Personal Or Malicious Nor Was It An Attempt To Compete With YoDonny's Competition. It Was A Solely A Professional Decision To Keep The Entries In My Competition Vehicles That Fit My Guidelines. I Encourage You All To Continue To Participate In This Competition, Especially Individuals Like YoDonny or Paulk, Who Got Disqualified. But I Also Request You Do Not Argue My Decisions As The Runner Of This Competition, As They Are My Rules.

So Keep Building Guys, See You Next Round!

[Image: cpMigvhl.jpg?1]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to TheTurbolessTurbo for this post:
airborneimpreza (01-11-2016), gred (01-11-2016), OMGahd (01-11-2016), Regnomo (01-11-2016)
01-11-2016, 07:36 AM
(01-11-2016 04:19 AM)TheTurbolessTurbo Wrote:  Below I Have Laid Out In Multiple Step Diagrams Why This Car Has Failed.

I truly appreciate all the effort you put into your explanation,and as you requested i'm not going to argue your decision more then i already did
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Regnomo for this post:
airborneimpreza (01-11-2016), TheTurbolessTurbo (01-11-2016)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)