Poll: Should ~ TTT's Total Fun Comp ~ Be Revived
Yes, I Would Love To Participate
Yes, I Would Possibly Enter
I Might Be Interested, Not Sure Though
I Don't Think We Need Another Competition
No, This Is A Horrible Idea lmao
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~ TTT's Total Fun Comp Revival ~
12-16-2015, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2015 09:01 AM by TheTurbolessTurbo.)
~ TTT's Total Fun Comp Revival ~
Hello Members Of The Forum...

If you happen to not recall, I attempted to host a competition series not too long ago and it never took off.

I thought I would give it one more attempt!

Here are the rules from the previous thread:

----------------------------------------------------

COMPETITION OUTLINE:

- This competition will have rounds that are short. The whole idea of building and voting taking three weeks is long and boring, so this competition will take 1 WEEK for building and 3 DAYS for voting.

- Voting will be simple, set up like any other competition

- I'm fine if we either do the SEASON STYLE implemented in some comps OR if we just do it FOR FUN. I am leaning towards the second option, but if you guys really want a season, I can implement it.

- Finally, this competition is for FUN! It will not be taken too seriously and is just to encourage you guys to KEEP BUILDING in Stuner.

COMPETITION RULES:

- Just some things that need to be cleared up

- Images will be LIMITED TO 6 PER ENTRY. Not trying to restrict the detail you put in your cars, but I don't want entries going on forever. Some uniformity would be nice.

- Outside files are fine by me, though I DISCOURAGE THE USE OF OUTSIDE 3DT CAR FILES THAT YOU ARE NOT THE CREATOR OF. PART FILES ARE AWESOME AND ENCOURAGED, but car files you did not create yourself are a little "ehhh" solely because I want to see your skill in building, not skill in digging through facebook groups to find Bugatti and Subaru BRZ files. If you use an outside car model, that is fine, but I encourage you guys to use the vehicles in STuner already

- Graphics are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED

- THEMES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED and the winner of each comp chooses the next comp's theme

----------------------------------------------------

So my question to you is to please vote in the following poll so I can get an idea if people are interested!

If you aren't interested, that is fine, I understand!

Anyway, thanks for taking time to read this post among many in the competition thread, see you around the forums.

[Image: cpMigvhl.jpg?1]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to TheTurbolessTurbo for this post:
airborneimpreza (12-17-2015), chansey (12-17-2015), kojiii_san (12-16-2015), PTARIStyle (12-16-2015)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)