RE: Mementos
Haven't even posted here for a month lol

This was 18/12/14

[Image: bgJUjO8.png]

[Image: ohyeahboi.png]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Cooper for this post:
airborneimpreza (12-13-2015), gas23 (12-11-2015), gred (12-11-2015), kojiii_san (12-11-2015), OMGahd (12-11-2015), YoDonny (12-12-2015)
12-11-2015, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 09:31 AM by TheTurbolessTurbo.)
^^^ When Cooper's build quality was still stellar then like it is now >>> ^^^

[Image: cpMigvhl.jpg?1]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheTurbolessTurbo for this post:
Cooper (12-12-2015)
12-12-2015, 01:47 AM
I dont even remember building this haha. I'm sure others get the same feeling when looking back.

December 11th 2014

[Image: JYVBNu8.jpg]

[Image: eNns3Vf.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mxu7onRx8A1s0m17do1_400.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoDonny for this post:
CamberGang Luis (12-12-2015)
12-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Aha, this isn't my actual first build, but my first build on the forums. The 'Zero Shark' based on the Mitsubishi Zero's livery with a full custom bodykit. I still love this build, it's one of my less detailed ones, but still stands out to me at least. XD

[Image: zero_shark_1_by_kazamr2-d90k0jq.jpg]

Compared to my latest build of the C1TA Cappuccino...

[Image: kaza_s_cappuccino_11_by_kazamr2-d9jhfux.png]

I'd say my crazy style hasn't changed a bit. XD

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Kaza-MR2 for this post:
airborneimpreza (12-13-2015), gred (12-12-2015), Lone Ranger (12-12-2015), YoDonny (12-16-2015)
12-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Well I'm new here so no 1 year ago stuff but it is really awesome seeing how much improvement everyone has made in one year! Hopefully I'll be able to develop my skills and style and have something next year! Cheers! You're all giving me inspiration to build better with more detail.

[Image: IMP1TLAl.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 0_0Paulk for this post:
YoDonny (12-12-2015)
12-12-2015, 03:27 AM
(12-12-2015 03:24 AM)Lone Ranger Wrote:  Kaza-MR2: gotta admit, that is still my favourite build by you Big Grin

The Zero Shark? Aha thanks. I actually plan to revive a few of my old builds more detailed - Like I did with the SA22C TA 2.0. So stay tuned... (▔∀▔)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kaza-MR2 for this post:
Lone Ranger (12-12-2015)
12-13-2015, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015 02:16 AM by Lone Ranger.)
Not my first build but shows the progress I´ve made

February 9, 2015

[Image: 07z7LTU.jpg]

Today

[Image: VHvSlep.jpg]

(Also a teaser for an upcoming build so be prepared Big Grin)

[Image: Syc6trZ.jpg]

[/align]

"If you know exactly what do you want, you are not going to get that"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lone Ranger for this post:
YoDonny (12-13-2015)
12-13-2015, 02:16 PM
Pretty cool thread Smile

December 2013

I found the revolutionary S-Tuner website by stumbling upon a build posted at the S-Chassis Facebook page. There were only 3 or 4 models to choose from back then, so I decided to build an Onevia and a Sil-Eighty. Sadly my slow laptop couldn't handle any more of it, and I was facing quite a heap of personal problems, so I decided to stop going back.

[Image: PVWvfVWh.jpg]

November 2014

I managed to acquire a good enough PC mostly for my photo and video editing, which I needed for school. With this, I remembered S-Tuner since I had it bookmarked on my old laptop. I went over to the site again and I was surprised how the models grew so much in number, and that there were other brands already! I built an AE86 Trueno since it was my dream car, quickly followed by a handful of S30 Zs, RX7s, and Skylines. I found the Builds and Contests (now SWWC) Facebook group with the intent of sharing my builds with others, it turns out I had much more to do after being inspired by many builders there! I joined the forum afterwards, lurking and viewing garage threads until I decided to finally make my own.

[Image: g81sYZ8h.jpg]

December 2015

[Image: xRCHrBxh.jpg]

It's been an amazing journey, the past year or so. Getting to know a lot of people in the forums and in Facebook, co-founding the Pinoy S-Tuner Car Builds group, promoting S-Tuner in the local car scene, learning how to convert models, joining different contests and competitions, and striving to improve from what I have already done. All thanks to every one who has helped (and will help) me when I was just starting out. You all are very much deserving of my gratitude. It also pays to have such a supportive Admin who never fails to recognize, interact, and provide us with this awesome car building site. I never imagined that I would be able to build not just cars, but many friendships as well with the community. Meeting people who understands your passion is quite a rare occurrence, and finding those people in these communities whether they may be halfway across the world, seas and oceans apart, or literally a few kilometers away is part of the great S-Tuner experience.

[Image: yvBrd7Lh.jpg]

[Image: AUW2o4zh.jpg]

Let this be an inspiration for all the aspiring builders out there who think they'll never get to improving their works, always remember the change is constant and you'll get there soon, if not, someday.

[Image: 16o4iTjl.jpg]

Overdrive Autoworks - The Ordinary Done Extraordinarily
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to airborneimpreza for this post:
CamberGang Luis (12-18-2015), emptypie (12-13-2015), gred (12-13-2015)
12-13-2015, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015 03:10 PM by gred.)
after seeing airboneimpreza backstory,i think i could write something about my starts in stuner...i got to stuner like Mark-o!,wich is my old fella from gta modding days,send me a link for it,to check it out...so i build that micra seen in first post itt...my first thoughts about stuner?...horrible shit,all messy,confusing...lmao...but like 2 days after that i decided i will give another try to it,i must say that second try was way more sucefull than first one,i discovered things i completely missed at first try,such like i can edit and paint separate parts too etc lmao...so i kept on trying and thought my first thoughs were abit rushed,i begun to enjoy it faster and faster...and i enjoy it till nowSmile stuner changed quite alot since i joined,mostly to better ofc,i remember the times when black matte parts werent paintable so we had to do tricks such as save and reload to get ability to paint them,same with interior haha...already before i even found out about stuner i was looking for a replacement of gta,as i were modding it for circa 9 years,it got slightly boring,i tryed to mod several other games,but nothing i was rly satistied with...and all changed when the custom models thingy begun and i got the script from cooper with some tips,you surely undestand for me as an game modder,a ability to do my own stuff to a "game" that i enjoy was something awesome to me...after some first mods i already knew...stuner is now a full replacement of my gta era...i can do things same,and in lots of cases even better that i could ever do in gta,especialy liveries,my gta liveries actually quite suck,think of it now,lel...not to mention the comunity is great,met some great ppls here,well atleast virtually lel...only thing what abit make me sad was when i relased my mods and they got on fb groups without a word of credit etc...that abit bring memoryes from gta comunity,where all good guys quit long ago and it went into shits generally...but i think i could expect that,was silly of me to think this wont happen in stuner lel....but in case of forum,i rly enjoy the comunity here,even tho there were few weird moments,like these my "fights" with K24_EE4,think of it now that was pretty silly of me lmao....oh well....theres one thing that abit bothers me about modding a stuner...i wish making a custom wheels would be easyer,lel...

...oh well i think i wrote too much already,this comunity is awesome,i wish it will stay like this,but deffinitely i aint going anywhere anytime soonTongue...

inb4 TLDR lmao

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to gred for this post:
airborneimpreza (12-13-2015), kojiii_san (12-14-2015), YoDonny (12-16-2015)
12-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Oh this came up on facebook for "on this day", 2 years ago

[Image: I7StR6D.png]

[Image: ohyeahboi.png]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Cooper for this post:
airborneimpreza (12-13-2015), gred (12-14-2015), YoDonny (12-14-2015)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)