Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lag
04-17-2015, 10:44 PM
Lag
when i play stuner for a while, say half an hour, it starts to lag more and more as i keep playing it, i know it could be because my computer isnt great for performance but it just lags more and more as i keep playing it, my computer should be able to handle it, it shouldnt really have a problem, and also i cant open the global parts menu, it just crashes me out every time i want to like check if i can find a bigger spoiler or something that isnt automatically available for the current vehicle so i click on the menu, it freezes, then crashes, all i can guess is that my computer cant handle all the parts being loaded at once but thats it really, plz halp.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Lag
(04-17-2015 10:44 PM)richardevo tuner Wrote:  when i play stuner for a while, say half an hour, it starts to lag more and more as i keep playing it, i know it could be because my computer isnt great for performance but it just lags more and more as i keep playing it, my computer should be able to handle it, it shouldnt really have a problem, and also i cant open the global parts menu, it just crashes me out every time i want to like check if i can find a bigger spoiler or something that isnt automatically available for the current vehicle so i click on the menu, it freezes, then crashes, all i can guess is that my computer cant handle all the parts being loaded at once but thats it really, plz halp.

I don't have this problem which is a surprise and I am on a school laptop... What I like to do is refresh the page after every build, and I don't have that problem

Here are My Hopes and Dreams
[Image: giphy.gif]
04-17-2015, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 11:34 PM by Lone Ranger.)
Richardevotuner: Do you have Chrome?
04-18-2015, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 03:50 AM by gas23.)
whenever mine starts to lag I just open a new tab and wait a few mins then go back. Never had the problem with the global parts tab though.

oh yea make sure your flash is up to date.

04-18-2015, 11:20 PM
(04-17-2015 11:33 PM)Lone Ranger Wrote:  Richardevotuner: Do you have Chrome?
yes i always use stuner on google chrome

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)