• 1 Votes - 5 Average
S-Tuner Car Builds & Contests FB
11-16-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: S-Tuner Car Builds & Contests FB
I just said i'll run them haha

[Image: NissanR32S.png]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2014, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 12:59 PM by emptypie.)
(11-16-2014 12:49 PM)Brandon Wrote:  I just said i'll run them haha

Time will tell who will get the position. Wink

[Image: 22031069704_e9d657df74_b.jpg]
11-16-2014, 01:14 PM
(11-16-2014 12:58 PM)emptypie Wrote:  Time will tell who will get the position. Wink

Eh it's not a competition over who's going to run the damn things.
I've already got a system planned based on forum competitions i've moderated in the past which I could run very easily, just wanted to see if there was any interest in it.

11-16-2014, 01:20 PM
(11-16-2014 01:14 PM)Brandon Wrote:  
(11-16-2014 12:58 PM)emptypie Wrote:  Time will tell who will get the position. Wink

Eh it's not a competition over who's going to run the damn things.
I've already got a system planned based on forum competitions i've moderated in the past which I could run very easily, just wanted to see if there was any interest in it.

Curious of what the system is, we could compile ideas and brainstorm the ultimate competition system.

11-16-2014, 01:38 PM
(11-16-2014 01:20 PM)emptypie Wrote:  Curious of what the system is, we could compile ideas and brainstorm the ultimate competition system.

I was thinking of running the competition from Monday to Friday, then running a poll over the weekend.

The winner would then pick the theme/car/rules for the next competition and so on.

All entries would be limited to 4 images - So you could have a Front, Back, Side and engine/bonus shot, for example.

NO old builds to be used.

Polls would be made public, so we can see who voted for what - Purely to prevent people voting for themselves.

No photoshop edits of the screenshots, however you can use photoshop and other tools to create paintjobs for your car.

Not entirely sure on the competition/voting time, might have to space out the competitions so that we have time to get enough votes, and for the winner to come up with a theme.

Maybe have build time monday to friday, then voting over the weekend, and leave the next comp for a week to give time for the winner to respond with a theme. This is the hardest part to plan, because you have to try to make it work for everyone.

So long as we can get regular comps going, it should be a lot of fun.

11-16-2014, 02:01 PM
(11-16-2014 01:38 PM)Brandon Wrote:  
(11-16-2014 01:20 PM)emptypie Wrote:  Curious of what the system is, we could compile ideas and brainstorm the ultimate competition system.

I was thinking of running the competition from Monday to Friday, then running a poll over the weekend.

The winner would then pick the theme/car/rules for the next competition and so on.

All entries would be limited to 4 images - So you could have a Front, Back, Side and engine/bonus shot, for example.

NO old builds to be used.

Polls would be made public, so we can see who voted for what - Purely to prevent people voting for themselves.

No photoshop edits of the screenshots, however you can use photoshop and other tools to create paintjobs for your car.

Not entirely sure on the competition/voting time, might have to space out the competitions so that we have time to get enough votes, and for the winner to come up with a theme.

Maybe have build time monday to friday, then voting over the weekend, and leave the next comp for a week to give time for the winner to respond with a theme. This is the hardest part to plan, because you have to try to make it work for everyone.

So long as we can get regular comps going, it should be a lot of fun.

That plan is pretty much bullet proof, it should work. I'd run it by Admin, do a post about the rules, then have one this Monday!

11-16-2014, 04:19 PM
Everything you guys have said is so true...

"Straight roads don't make skilful drivers" - Paulo Coelho
RB Drift NSX - 4 Rotor
[Image: RBNSXDrift.jpg]
RB Drift S15 - SR20
[Image: S15_Drift_Pixel.jpg]
03-06-2015, 02:32 AM
Well, they also fight too much...

Viper Racing Technology. Constantly pushing boundaries of what is possible.
My garage.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)