Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
STuner as an app/program on your desktop?
10-26-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: STuner as an app/program on your desktop?
(10-26-2014 10:18 AM)Brandon Wrote:  Most modern games are around 5GB or more - I doubt S-Tuner will be anywhere near that kind of size. I wouldn't worry about the size of the install, unless you're the kind of person who still uses floppy disks or something.

I have get really bad trolled.. Someone told me that GTA V is almost 20gt.. Just checked and its around 8gt for 360.

Size no problem! Big Grin

[Image: rr7c6p.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2014, 12:42 PM
(10-26-2014 10:29 AM)Juucso Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 10:18 AM)Brandon Wrote:  Most modern games are around 5GB or more - I doubt S-Tuner will be anywhere near that kind of size. I wouldn't worry about the size of the install, unless you're the kind of person who still uses floppy disks or something.

I have get really bad trolled.. Someone told me that GTA V is almost 20gt.. Just checked and its around 8gt for 360.

Size no problem! Big Grin

Thanks I wasn't sure what size it might be, on another note would every computer that can run the browser be able to run the application at high settings?

[Image: 22031069704_e9d657df74_b.jpg]
10-26-2014, 04:07 PM
For updates it could be something like (i know this is going to sound gay, but (btw I barely play it) Tongue) what Minecraft does, when you open it it asks if you want to update. So if you open up STuner a screen could come up and ask to update and obviously you would click yes and it would add the new cars, parts bug fixes/whatever else.

"Straight roads don't make skilful drivers" - Paulo Coelho
RB Drift NSX - 4 Rotor
[Image: RBNSXDrift.jpg]
RB Drift S15 - SR20
[Image: S15_Drift_Pixel.jpg]
10-29-2014, 11:15 PM
im all for it!
10-31-2014, 07:46 PM

oh god, im using floopy disks XD

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)