Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
3D Car Download Thread (Easy File Finder)
10-19-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2015 03:20 PM by GR8 OZ.)
RE: 3D Car Download Thread (Easy File Finder)
(10-18-2015 02:40 PM)gas23 Wrote:  the pictures you posted where the right one
DONE
2012 GTI GOLF-R
[Image: image.jpg]

2012 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV PLATINUM

[Image: 1978_Subaru_Brat_4x4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GR8 OZ for this post:
BizioAlba (02-15-2016), gas23 (10-19-2015), Lone Ranger (10-19-2015)
10-20-2015, 05:03 AM
That's awesome dude! could you pm the file for the mk6, or post a dl link?

10-21-2015, 01:00 AM
can you also pm me the golf please?

[Image: 2hchy0k.jpg]
10-29-2015, 02:22 AM
(11-20-2014 08:31 AM)HeyDayJordan Wrote:  Here's a link to the original BMW E30 post:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/28990634...911078964/

If no one has joined the "S-Tuner Car Builds n' Contests" group on Facebook, they may not see the file. So, I'll add an attachment to this post as well.

Example of the BMW:
[Image: 614_zps8f024a17.jpg]
how did you get the wide body look to it? is there a specific way to do that>

[Image: image_zpsq4ddyihh.jpg]
10-31-2015, 07:58 AM
[Image: chrysler-300c-ssu-8.jpg]
Anyone have a mod for a 2005-2010 Chrysler 300?
11-01-2015, 01:29 AM
(11-20-2014 08:31 AM)HeyDayJordan Wrote:  Here's a link to the original BMW E30 post:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/28990634...911078964/

If no one has joined the "S-Tuner Car Builds n' Contests" group on Facebook, they may not see the file. So, I'll add an attachment to this post as well.

Example of the BMW:
[Image: 614_zps8f024a17.jpg]
hey does this automattically go into stuner?
11-07-2015, 04:52 PM
I just saw a mk4 .:R on the stuner facebook page... anyone on here have that file?

also still looking for a nice seat file if anyone wants to share one lol

11-07-2015, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 05:10 PM by emptypie.)
I don't know about the golf but I've got some good seats from Koji. PM me

[Image: 22031069704_e9d657df74_b.jpg]
12-08-2015, 07:17 AM
(05-29-2015 11:59 AM)OptimusBling Wrote:  
(05-29-2015 08:59 AM)NIGZY Wrote:  Please delete this link, as the ramp truck IS NOT AVAILABLE THERE ..Its not one of my builds and it has been deleted..Infact please delete ALL links to Xtreme FB group ,as the group is for expert builders, not amateurs seeking files, thankyou

Okay listen guy, we put our pants on and wipe our asses the exact same way and for you to self-proclaim yourself as an "expert builder" is absolutely absurd and I am confused as to why you would think of us as simpletons, or "amateurs" as you would, when I think a lot of us, in fact a good majority are very talented in what we do and how we do it. Now I could probably go onto the Facebook page and bring up some builds that probably wouldn't make either of us proud so please save us the time and effort and not try and sound like an elitist because you spent an extra hour painting flames or something. A lot of you guys didn't even really build those cars, some of those were just ripped and then rigged up.
As Im not much of a forum person, and prefer Facebook, to display my creations, I didnt get to see this response til today..But Id like to say, Ive been building cars ever since John created the first game, Falconbuilder, way before S-tuner was created,so ive been in the game long enough and learned all the tricks and tips..So I can call myself a pretty damn decent builder, up there with the best of them..No where did i say that everyone on this forum were amateurs, I was just stating that im getting young guys trying to join my closed group, merely to score files that I have collected..As it is a closed FB group, I ask potential members ,via inbox, to show me some of their detailed builds! sadly most are basic builds, with very little detail, except maybe piped enginebays, but no interior or suspension detail..I created my group, firstly as a place to put my builds into albums, and priding myself on detail, decided that only the best builders would be able to join..Im not after a huge group, which gets innundated with basic drift cars, or stanced JDMs etc..My group is also focused on more builds using Commoconfigurator and Falconbuilder, as there are plenty of S-tuner based groups and pages!! the group is called XTREME because I also wanna see the more creative builds, like customs, muscle cars ,trucks, motorbikes, and people using their imagination to build stuff like tanks, jets, and whatever else they can come up with!.. Im happy to add builders who do S-tuner cars, as long as they are detailed to the maximum, fully detailed engine bays, interiors with gauges, upholstery, mirrors,footpedals etc etc, custom paintjobs and liveries..Mixing converted files with S-tuner parts..The group is closed, because ,as I said, im not hunting huge membership,but to stop amateurs just lurking for a file, and getting sad when i dont approve their basic builds (as I said,plenty of other groups on FB to show like minded peeps what they like to build)..In the end, its my group, my rules..I do check out peoples builds on FB and if I like the detail, I personally invite them to join my group.. BTW, I do try to give credit to people who convert files theyve found on the web, and in some cases,credit those who actually create cars/parts using blender/sketchup, or whatever...I actually have alot of respect for those who really do create these 3D models that we all love to play around with and make our own individual versions of Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2015, 08:43 PM
sorry but
[Image: dead-horse.gif]

[Image: 33458602600_67c3136ce4.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)