Car Builder Forums
IRL rides - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: IRL rides (/showthread.php?tid=80)

RE: IRL rides - gred - 09-26-2014 05:29 AM

updates on skodaBig Grin

recently i got super rare grey seats from higher model,they were for export only,quite hard to find them,too bad he didnt had grey doorboards too,but well...

[Image: 15166368687_e2aa8a4f4a_c.jpg]

also i put in a different radio,previous one had some problems...kenwood krc-191,its just temporary again,i want to use some oldschool pioneer,since whole audio is oldschool pioneer,except radio,lol,i have some,but i dont want to use them,or they need repair...

[Image: 15352878635_bfb2790f8b_c.jpg]

RE: IRL rides - Juucso - 09-26-2014 05:41 AM

(09-26-2014 04:56 AM)326PowerUSA Wrote:  Yup the yellow widebody! Nice... I wanted those wheels for awhile now.. Shipping was too much though. You and your dad got nice scores!

Oh should be an interesting build, try not to follow too many trends! Post any progress you make, i'd love to check it out. Or if you have any s chassis related questions.

Thanks! I will try not to follow too many. Smile I have always liked rocket bunny products. I am afraid I have to get smaller inner barrels to front wheels.. :/ And one of hardest decisions = paint. I have been thinking about it around 3-4months and it never comes to end!!

RE: IRL rides - PTARIStyle - 09-26-2014 10:54 AM

(09-26-2014 05:41 AM)Juucso Wrote:  
(09-26-2014 04:56 AM)326PowerUSA Wrote:  Yup the yellow widebody! Nice... I wanted those wheels for awhile now.. Shipping was too much though. You and your dad got nice scores!

Oh should be an interesting build, try not to follow too many trends! Post any progress you make, i'd love to check it out. Or if you have any s chassis related questions.

Thanks! I will try not to follow too many. Smile I have always liked rocket bunny products. I am afraid I have to get smaller inner barrels to front wheels.. :/ And one of hardest decisions = paint. I have been thinking about it around 3-4months and it never comes to end!!

Hopefully not... What size/offset are the front pair? You might have to tub the fenders, do some hammering and cutting to the inner fender close to the firewall. That along with S14 extended LCA and some Tein/similar company S14 outer tie rods will give you the clearance needed to fit quite large wheels up front. Albeit with some negative camber. If that is the direction you want to go.

What ideas for paint do you have the strongest vision for so far in your head?

Good thing you have a GREAT program to help you foresee your vision. Tongue

RE: IRL rides - Cooper - 09-26-2014 11:19 AM

My car + dad's forester which got new wheels yesterday (no name cheap ones but I like the look)

shortly after there was a hail storm but the car was okay haha

[Image: B0EdTIC.jpg]

RE: IRL rides - PTARIStyle - 09-26-2014 11:28 AM

(09-26-2014 11:19 AM)Cooper Wrote:  My car + dad's forester which got new wheels yesterday (no name cheap ones but I like the look)

shortly after there was a hail storm but the car was okay haha

Cooper is your camera doing some weird things? Haha the front end on your car is tripping me out. Those wheels fit nicely on your pop's Subaru though.

RE: IRL rides - Cooper - 09-26-2014 12:53 PM

haha it's a panorama photo with my phone because my lens wasn't wide enough

RE: IRL rides - Juucso - 09-26-2014 02:55 PM

(09-26-2014 10:54 AM)326PowerUSA Wrote:  
(09-26-2014 05:41 AM)Juucso Wrote:  

Hopefully not... What size/offset are the front pair? You might have to tub the fenders, do some hammering and cutting to the inner fender close to the firewall. That along with S14 extended LCA and some Tein/similar company S14 outer tie rods will give you the clearance needed to fit quite large wheels up front. Albeit with some negative camber. If that is the direction you want to go.

What ideas for paint do you have the strongest vision for so far in your head?

Good thing you have a GREAT program to help you foresee your vision. Tongue

Front 18X12" Et26
Rear 18X13.5" Et16

I have had this plan. 25mm 4x114.3 -> 5x114.3 adapter will do this -> Rear wheels will be sticking 70mm out of OEM fender from each side and front 45-50mm each side. That's perfect for Rocket Bunny V2. Smile D2 coilovers! Maybe some Big Country Labs/Origin wing, isis dual 4" exhaust. When I bought my nissan it were automatic. Well I already have Manual transmission (bearing problem) and now I just need clutch pedal etc..

Engine will be pretty stock. OEM pistons and rods, acl bearing, arp head studs and I have enough money top mount exhaust manifold with larger turbo. Everything is gonna be painted. Color scene isn't sure yet.

Paint ideas.. There really is too many! I want something with flakes, but now I have black & yellow wheels. Maybe black car and yellow canards + diffusers?

Ps: Sorry for my english! I just woke up Tongue

RE: IRL rides - gas23 - 09-26-2014 03:29 PM

(09-26-2014 02:55 PM)Juucso Wrote:  Front 18X12" Et26
Rear 18X13.5" Et16

I have had this plan. 25mm 4x114.3 -> 5x114.3 adapter will do this -> Rear wheels will be sticking 70mm out of OEM fender from each side and front 45-50mm each side. That's perfect for Rocket Bunny V2. Smile D2 coilovers! Maybe some Big Country Labs/Origin wing, isis dual 4" exhaust. When I bought my nissan it were automatic. Well I already have Manual transmission (bearing problem) and now I just need clutch pedal etc..

Engine will be pretty stock. OEM pistons and rods, acl bearing, arp head studs and I have enough money top mount exhaust manifold with larger turbo. Everything is gonna be painted. Color scene isn't sure yet.

Paint ideas.. There really is too many! I want something with flakes, but now I have black & yellow wheels. Maybe black car and yellow canards + diffusers?

Ps: Sorry for my english! I just woke up Tongue

A black with silver/ gold metallic flakes would be awesome.

RE: IRL rides - Cooper - 09-27-2014 11:55 AM

Damn, those are some big wheels. V2 kit would be pretty cool actually.
My friend has something like 14x12J -20 or something on his datsun. Good stuff

RE: IRL rides - Juucso - 09-27-2014 09:04 PM

Silver/Gold metallic falkes.. Would look awesome on balck/gun metal car! Is there too many colors if car is black with gold flakes and wheels are black and yellow? And I don't want those diffusers and canards be same color as the car. Big Grin

Yup, they are pretty wiiide! Big Grin