Car Builder Forums
IRL rides - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: IRL rides (/showthread.php?tid=80)

RE: IRL rides - gas23 - 03-26-2016 02:36 AM

(03-24-2016 10:09 PM)Cooper Wrote:  sounds pretty good besides bolt on flares. If you have the money maybe some brand new Works or SSRs would be cool

I agree on the flairs, either pull your fenders or don't get super wide wheels stock body ftw.

brand new work/ssr's are crazy expensive though, I would look all over forums/facebook for a used set for cheaper

RE: IRL rides - Cooper - 03-26-2016 02:55 AM

ah I guess I just mean the newer wheels which are aimed at USDM styling etc like the seeker range

RE: IRL rides - gas23 - 03-26-2016 02:57 AM

ahhh ok, I never consider them because we have so many similar options in the states

usdm is weird, our cars suck lol

RE: IRL rides - Mitchellol - 03-26-2016 03:04 AM

fender flares are too risky, pulled fenders ftw

RE: IRL rides - AllOfTheCars - 03-26-2016 03:10 PM

What's so bad about fender flares? If I were to pull my fenders, I would get nothing but rust cracking apart

RE: IRL rides - AllOfTheCars - 03-27-2016 03:08 PM

I found a Legacy GT spoiler at the junkyard today! It was even green! I am going to hopefully get it on this weekend. I got a new bleeder valve as well (possible source of my overheating...) I also got a bolt to stop my brake fluid leak, but in the process, I broke off the end of my bleeder valve and need to send my car into the shop on Monday to get that valve taken out and get my brakes bled... At least I won't have to keep buying brake fluid though, and my brakes won't feel different every day

RE: IRL rides - Mitchellol - 03-28-2016 07:49 AM

(03-26-2016 03:10 PM)AllOfTheCars Wrote:  What's so bad about fender flares? If I were to pull my fenders, I would get nothing but rust cracking apart

they dont look good on every car.

RE: IRL rides - gas23 - 03-28-2016 07:50 AM

I just don't like the look of fender flares personally, If the body of the car couldn't handle being pulled I would either not run aggressive wheels or get body work done and widen it while keeping the stock body lines

also in4pics of the lgt wing

RE: IRL rides - AllOfTheCars - 03-28-2016 09:31 AM

I haven't gotten the chance to install it yet, but I can upload some pictures of the car I ripped it off of... I would love to get body work done, but I got it priced at $4000 for just one fender...

[Image: image_zpsktxp3s1u.jpeg]
[Image: image_zpsfawifzil.jpeg]
[Image: image_zpspo5fbacl.jpeg]

RE: IRL rides - Lone Ranger - 03-28-2016 06:24 PM

Is that a S13 in the background of the first pic? Please noo