Car Builder Forums
IRL rides - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: IRL rides (/showthread.php?tid=80)

RE: IRL rides - HeyDayJordan - 03-24-2016 09:18 PM

So, this 2016 goals for my Mazda will be happening starting from next month.

1. Roof-rack & badge delete. Get all the holes welded.
2. New door.
3. Hella horns (red ones)
4. JDM tail-light conversion.
5. USDM front bumper.
6. USDM Mazdaspeed "Spicy Orange" paintjob.
7. BC Coilovers
8. K&N cold air intake.
9. Exhaust will be fixed (Resonator scrapes everything Tongue
10. ECU

Pretty much like that S-Tuner build I did a few weeks back, but with a different bodykit.

It's happening!!!

Not sure on wheels yet, might go with my original plan & go with bolt-on flares.

RE: IRL rides - Cooper - 03-24-2016 10:09 PM

sounds pretty good besides bolt on flares. If you have the money maybe some brand new Works or SSRs would be cool

RE: IRL rides - AllOfTheCars - 03-25-2016 02:46 AM

Found the perfect tune for my sound system that makes it sound like I have subs when I don't... It was completely on accident, but now I can leave my bass all the way up and turn the volume up without worrying about the sound getting distorted... I have aftermarket speakers in the front and stock Subaru speakers in the back... Apparently stock Subaru speakers from '97 have a LOT of bass... Any other range sounds horrible in them, but the bass sounds really good...

RE: IRL rides - JoblessFatal - 03-25-2016 03:26 AM

Anybody see the 2017 Nissan GT-R Premium trailer for NFS 2015 Yesterday?
[Image: Nissan.jpg]

RE: IRL rides - Mitchellol - 03-25-2016 03:33 AM

imo it looks like a really tacky bodykit lmao

RE: IRL rides - AllOfTheCars - 03-25-2016 03:45 AM

I wish they didn't put that thing in the grille like the hideous new Maxima has...

RE: IRL rides - JoblessFatal - 03-25-2016 04:01 AM

^ Agree if they didn't do that it would have looked way better and it still has the V6TT in it which is something i don't really like. They should have put a I6 TT like the RB in it but Nissan is soo boring now these days man.. and @Michellol i also agree with you..

RE: IRL rides - OMGahd - 03-25-2016 04:30 AM

it has a v6 for weight balance
looks like a renault more and more lmao

RE: IRL rides - JoblessFatal - 03-25-2016 06:11 AM

^ Well couldn't they have put more weight on the I6 and it would have evened it out and i see the alikeness of the renault in the front..Lmao

RE: IRL rides - gred - 03-25-2016 07:24 AM

after a while something new on skoda too,happened to get aluminium,custom made valve cover for dirt cheapBig Grin original one is metalic,and its quite plain and boring...there was shitload of alu ones,i never saw this one before,well lots of them where custom made,so i guess thats the thing here...usally these things go for 100usd and more,because they are rare and ppls want them...i was lucky and got mine for only 20usd lmaoBig Grin

also currently i have whole interior off,because i reworking the complete interior...for 3rd time lmao,getting it back to lower,original trim,before i reworked it to higher trim one,but i somehow dont feel it,so i putting it back with some period correct mods...i still miss some parts tho but hopefully i will get the required stuff and finish it soon

[Image: 25409240693_c2ab945419_c.jpg]