Car Builder Forums
IRL rides - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: IRL rides (/showthread.php?tid=80)

RE: IRL rides - Random_Psycho - 03-11-2016 03:05 PM

XD yeaaa i work there

RE: IRL rides - airborneimpreza - 03-11-2016 09:58 PM

(03-11-2016 04:48 AM)gred Wrote:  airborneimpreza: looks good,it will get slightly lowered itself,usally it takes a while before new springs and shit will sit correctly etc

i would just remove that decal from windshield,because it looks stupid lmfao

and with headunit,idk whats availible in ph,but look for pioneer or kenwood,i wouldnt put anything else in my car anymoreBig Grin

Thank you! Smile

Yep, I'm actually going to remove the sticker this weekend. Drove it around a lot today and I'm really enjoying myself. As for the headunit, I'm planning on getting something from Pioneer as well. I will have to see what the budget permits in the next coming months though since I'm definitely not rushing this build.

RE: IRL rides - HeyDayJordan - 03-11-2016 11:25 PM

(03-11-2016 09:58 PM)airborneimpreza Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 04:48 AM)gred Wrote:  airborneimpreza: looks good,it will get slightly lowered itself,usally it takes a while before new springs and shit will sit correctly etc

i would just remove that decal from windshield,because it looks stupid lmfao

and with headunit,idk whats availible in ph,but look for pioneer or kenwood,i wouldnt put anything else in my car anymoreBig Grin

Thank you! Smile

Yep, I'm actually going to remove the sticker this weekend. Drove it around a lot today and I'm really enjoying myself. As for the headunit, I'm planning on getting something from Pioneer as well. I will have to see what the budget permits in the next coming months though since I'm definitely not rushing this build.

Imo I use Sony. I've tried Pioneer, Alpine, Kenwood etc..., but Sony seems to have a better quality output. Though they don't look as good I'll admit.

Well, I'm going to two Car Meets on Sunday. The local monthly Cars & Coffee then a bushfire appeal meet. Can't wait for the next Street Militia meet next year though as there was over 600-700 cars this year.
Just too bad my parts for the Mazda won't be in before Monday. Sad

RE: IRL rides - gred - 03-12-2016 03:41 AM

HeyDayJordan:i tryed sony too...till like late 90s its good,but everything above is meh,sound is average,UI seems way complicated than pioneer and kenwood to me,etc

RE: IRL rides - Puffessor Kush - 03-14-2016 07:35 AM

[Image: 25138219373_f3e81cd3c1_c.jpg]
2.slo lol

RE: IRL rides - gas23 - 03-14-2016 09:27 AM

^ ayyy mk6 franz

also looks like I missed a shit show lmao

more pics of my bish my buddy took

[Image: 25767491995_2e48c6f02b_b.jpg]

and my monster truck ride height, need to go lower Sad

[Image: 25646531032_5dcbe2cdef_b.jpg]

RE: IRL rides - Cooper - 03-14-2016 01:11 PM

you're on bags right? you can go lower whenever you want haha

RE: IRL rides - gas23 - 03-14-2016 02:34 PM

haha yea it's bagged, but if I go any lower with these wheels it just rubs like crazy. (most rational people think I drive too low)

RE: IRL rides - HeyDayJordan - 03-14-2016 07:29 PM

^Niiiiiice man, she looks the goods with them mags & the air brah! Looking sweet!

A few GoPro pics I took at the local Cars and Coffee meet this morning.
There were loads more cars there, but were local cars that I always see (Evos, R35s, WRXs, etc). These images are the rarely seen ones in the area. (Besides my car "obviously")

Cars and Coffee Hobart [Cambridge Meet] 14/03/2016 Labour Day

Anyway, I'm moving to New Zealand soon. So, I have 4 cars to get rid of. Might finally get my hands on some real JDM for cheap! <3

RE: IRL rides - Cooper - 03-14-2016 07:55 PM

beat is cool. A local dentist has one so I see it every day aha
btw looks like you need to clean your lens