Car Builder Forums
IRL rides - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: IRL rides (/showthread.php?tid=80)

RE: IRL rides - emptypie - 09-14-2015 01:04 PM

Kanjo lyfe lol

RE: IRL rides - K24_EE4 - 09-14-2015 02:39 PM

i have a custom designed sticker coming in hopefully by friday (Kanjo Shuttle) lol Big Grin

RE: IRL rides - PTARIStyle - 09-15-2015 03:16 AM

Went back to my honda tuning roots and picked up an EG6

Project is taking most of my time lately

Dropped in a B18 LS, slapped a snail on it running 6psi of boost with supporting mods.

Makes 230whp, looking to install my old school turbonetics wastegate/12lb spring to be around 280whp.

Cosmetic work and lower/fender roll is happening today, will keep those interested updated with some pics later! This car will get the "ptaristyle" treatment! who knows, she might even get some custom aero bits Wink still working on that though. It's Good fun for a cheap honda.

[Image: OEXEebJ.jpg]

[Image: ADt26VM.jpg]

RE: IRL rides - emptypie - 09-15-2015 06:29 AM

So clean, but that might just because I'm used to seeing rusted pieces of shit in Canada. You should do some Kanjozoku inspired details

RE: IRL rides - PTARIStyle - 09-15-2015 07:11 AM

We'll see emptypie, what would be the touches you had in mind? Always willing to hear ideas. I'll be updating later today, shes looking better already on the new wheels if i say so myself ;O

RE: IRL rides - emptypie - 09-15-2015 07:14 AM

Race inspired fitment and wheels, cut rear bumper. Stuff like that. Really up to you what to do with it.

RE: IRL rides - PTARIStyle - 09-15-2015 11:02 AM

Yeah I'm not sure where im going with it yet.. Have some 0 offset sportmax wheels for now until my new set is ready. Working on body work and engine bay clean up currently. She will be getting paint ASAP. More then likely a black of sorts..

Anyways here's the first update might have more later tonight

Starting bodywork so excuse the mess of body

[Image: 8iUZvHl.jpg]

[Image: n7IDX5i.jpg]

Got the turbonetics wastegate on, these pics were during test run and she rips, gotta get the screamer pipe back on

[Image: FHX6B0G.jpg]

[Image: Xim8jXp.jpg]

Slashcut the tip Tongue

[Image: WBCrUXJ.jpg]

RE: IRL rides - Juucso - 09-15-2015 08:54 PM

To be honest, I like how it looks with that paint!

RE: IRL rides - TheTurbolessTurbo - 09-16-2015 08:25 AM

I was going to say the same thing as Juucso!

I think the car looks brilliant currently.

I am excited to see what you do with it.

RE: IRL rides - K24_EE4 - 09-16-2015 08:44 AM

NICE!!!! IMO just get some nice 15x8's with around 25offset and run a meaty tire setup and it would look tits IMO! I'm leaning more towards the aggressive track look than the Stance look but it looks good none the less!