Car Builder Forums
IRL rides - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: IRL rides (/showthread.php?tid=80)

RE: IRL rides - AllOfTheCars - 05-06-2015 06:54 AM

I only have a budget of $3000... They are only letting me even look at something that is somewhat new, has no rust, and has low miles... There isn't anything that exists that meets all of that criteria

RE: IRL rides - Juucso - 05-06-2015 08:52 AM

(05-06-2015 06:54 AM)AllOfTheCars Wrote:  I only have a budget of $3000... They are only letting me even look at something that is somewhat new, has no rust, and has low miles... There isn't anything that exists that meets all of that criteria

240SX.. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: IRL rides - gred - 05-06-2015 09:03 AM

Juucso:you didnt rly read what he talks about for whole time there,did you Oo

and nuff sayd,240sx isnt anything new,too

RE: IRL rides - Random_Psycho - 05-06-2015 11:04 AM

(05-06-2015 06:29 AM)AllOfTheCars Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 05:54 AM)Random_Psycho Wrote:  to be honest man it doesn't hurt if you just take them with you to go look at it in person. . . .that may change there mind. btw will this be your 1st car?

The problem is that they are my ride to go look at it, and they aren't willing to even go, and no... It is my 4th sadly... I haven't had the best of luck with cars

did you choose them or did they

RE: IRL rides - AllOfTheCars - 05-06-2015 11:06 AM

(05-06-2015 11:04 AM)Random_Psycho Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 06:29 AM)AllOfTheCars Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 05:54 AM)Random_Psycho Wrote:  to be honest man it doesn't hurt if you just take them with you to go look at it in person. . . .that may change there mind. btw will this be your 1st car?

The problem is that they are my ride to go look at it, and they aren't willing to even go, and no... It is my 4th sadly... I haven't had the best of luck with cars

did you choose them or did they

I chose the last one... The first was given to me by some elderly neighbors I helped a lot, and the second was handed down to me from my dad... The last one I bought, but I bought it quick because my parents were about to get me an LHS even though I wanted to save up and buy something better

RE: IRL rides - Juucso - 05-06-2015 03:38 PM

(05-06-2015 09:03 AM)gred Wrote:  Juucso:you didnt rly read what he talks about for whole time there,did you Oo

and nuff sayd,240sx isnt anything new,too

Sacrasm Smile Didn't you see those three laughing smileys? Big Grin

RE: IRL rides - HeyDayJordan - 05-07-2015 02:17 AM

Ok, no more Kia Koups, or RX-8 or an 86 like that. I even thought about a late 90's Lexus ES, but parts for them in Tasmania would be way too costly.

In about 3 months I'm buying a second car. Another BJ Mazda 323 Astina lol. However it will be a late 2002 - early 2003 SP20 model. They have a 2.0 litre engine, however the one I currently have is only a 1.6 as it's just above the base model. Tongue

I'm too excited. Upgrading from a pre-update BJ to a BJII SP20 is a huge leap for me considering all the cars I've had have been rough with smaller motors. Main reasons I have for purchasing one of these is that parts aren't to pricey & I'm used to these size cars.

So, my current car will be used as a work hack & the new one will get that functional stance going on. Smile Defs needs a straight pipe too. Man I love Tazzy car laws lol.

Next car though will defs be an 86. Defs <3 em!

4th Mazda ftw!

RE: IRL rides - YoDonny - 05-07-2015 09:45 PM

Good shit! ^

Started the process of changing out the fluids and replacing parts that were affected by the period of non-operation. Car wouldn't start, so I started off with replacing the aging Battery. Will install that tomorrow.

[Image: UbFd5Rq.jpg]

[Image: Q2Yri4z.jpg]

I have the entire day off for the most part, so I'll be changing out stuff like transmission fluid, oil, and checking on the fuel delivery system to make sure everything is running smoothly. Will also take a look at the spark plugs for good measure too. Since I was at work all day, I missed my shipment of the ranger shocks Sad . Not in a rush to install them since I have yet to order the coilovers, and camber arms.

[Image: VBFdaG0.jpg]

Couple wheels I have in my sight so far.
http://m.ebay.com/it...2071?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.com/it...8379?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.com/it...8446?nav=SEARCH

Looking to spend under a grand for wheels and not go through some crazy expensive boutique for custom rims that fit my car or wheels that every other owner has.

RE: IRL rides - Random_Psycho - 05-08-2015 05:24 AM

none of the links work (for me)

RE: IRL rides - PTARIStyle - 05-08-2015 08:44 AM

Pics are huge.... What vehicle is that?