Car Builder Forums
The Randomness thread - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Randomness thread (/showthread.php?tid=502)

RE: The Randomness thread - CaptainCheez - 04-04-2016 11:23 PM

This is something Ive recently noticed. Why is it that all spammers are 21 y/o females from New York lol.

RE: The Randomness thread - MazdaSpeed_Life - 04-09-2016 05:17 PM

Oldish, but Has anyone seen this celica?
Wtf.

[Image: UcpZEmQl.jpg]
[Image: ma9DC97l.jpg]
[Image: dJXueU8l.jpg]

RE: The Randomness thread - OMGahd - 04-09-2016 11:19 PM

i think that at this point everyone has seen it

RE: The Randomness thread - gas23 - 04-12-2016 09:09 AM

that celica is the best

RE: The Randomness thread - emptypie - 04-12-2016 01:29 PM

The mustang memes are killing me right now

RE: The Randomness thread - AllOfTheCars - 04-12-2016 01:56 PM

^Yes! They literally are my favorite things ever... I have about a thousand that I found online

RE: The Randomness thread - MazdaSpeed_Life - 04-14-2016 12:42 PM

Wheels every ricer has?

[Image: TVgm8WOl.jpg]
[Image: bxkDGfQl.jpg]
[Image: YXLO5qel.jpg]
Don't mind motegi tbh.

But these stupid things, everyone and their moms minivan has these on it.
[Image: mdAK3zPl.jpg]

RE: The Randomness thread - AllOfTheCars - 04-14-2016 02:14 PM

Are Racelands really as bad as everyone says...? I am getting very mixed reviews on them... I don't really drive terribly hard, but I know it will be better than my stock suspension... I just don't want to have any of the horror stories coming true on my car... I talked to a guy running them on his Outback, and he seems to love them and says that they are a huge step up from stock suspension

RE: The Randomness thread - gas23 - 04-15-2016 03:13 AM

two of my friends have been on racelands for a good bit of time, they ride good enough, cheap enough to replace when they break as well and they go low as fuck. But if it's in the budget buy something better

RE: The Randomness thread - AllOfTheCars - 04-15-2016 03:49 AM

(04-15-2016 03:13 AM)gas23 Wrote:  two of my friends have been on racelands for a good bit of time, they ride good enough, cheap enough to replace when they break as well and they go low as fuck. But if it's in the budget buy something better

Alright... I have rode in a b4 Audi s4 on Racelands, and one of the coils actually broke while we were driving it on the highway... Nothing major happened, but it just sucked... I just don't want that to happen, but I have heard that their coilovers have improved in the past few years. I just don't want to die, but I am either going to burn through tires, coilovers, or struts... Racelands come with a very good warranty too... I am considering the Ultimos. I don't have too big of a budget, but I will upgrade eventually. I just have a lot more important things I need to deal with on my car over the summer that will be taking up a lot of my money, and if these will hold up for a year, I will be happy. And the s4 rode very nicely on the coilovers before they broke.

Also, I feel that if Haggard Garage can ride on knockoff racelands and beat the piss out of their cars, then the real thing shouldn't be that bad...