Car Builder Forums
The Randomness thread - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The Randomness thread (/showthread.php?tid=502)

The Randomness thread - PTARIStyle - 07-13-2014 09:13 AM

Guys, here is a place to post thoughts you have on S-tuner that don't fit into a specific category, or anything random and completely unrelated to cars.

To start this thread off, Fuck all this spam!!!! Killing the forum. Who agrees? lol.

RE: The Randomness thread - gred - 07-13-2014 10:11 AM

yea that spam pisses me off too,there must be something to prevent it,but what...

RE: The Randomness thread - Admin - 07-13-2014 10:48 AM

Will be looking at some options in the coming days.

RE: The Randomness thread - PTARIStyle - 07-13-2014 11:35 AM

(07-13-2014 10:11 AM)gred Wrote:  yea that spam pisses me off too,there must be something to prevent it,but what...

Once the Admin takes care of spam blocking, if there are still any issues I will do my best to keep it clean. So you can look forward to clean forums for the foreseeable future.

RE: The Randomness thread - gas23 - 07-13-2014 01:48 PM

Are there any moderators on here, like ones that can delete all the spam threads?

RE: The Randomness thread - PTARIStyle - 07-13-2014 02:37 PM

(07-13-2014 01:48 PM)gas23 Wrote:  Are there any moderators on here, like ones that can delete all the spam threads?

Just the admin and myself man. PM me before the admin if you'd like something cleaned up. We don't need to burden him with those silly tasks when he could be using that free time to potentially improve S-Tuner. Or fap out.

RE: The Randomness thread - gas23 - 07-13-2014 03:19 PM

(07-13-2014 02:37 PM)326PowerUSA Wrote:  Just the admin and myself man. PM me before the admin if you'd like something cleaned up. We don't need to burden him with those silly tasks when he could be using that free time to potentially improve S-Tuner. Or fap out.

Thats why I was wondering haha, he needs to spend more time building that then deleting spam.

RE: The Randomness thread - Cooper - 07-13-2014 05:55 PM

ooooh a mod, that's pretty cool

i enjoy this place

RE: The Randomness thread - gred - 07-14-2014 06:37 AM

(07-13-2014 05:55 PM)Cooper Wrote:  ooooh a mod, that's pretty cool

i enjoy this place

exactlyWink also i enjoy how the forums grow,i know i didnt come like one of first,but i noticed amount of new registered members everyday,true,not all are active,but there are new and new active ppls...

i enjoy s-tuner in general,once i mentioned i used to do mods for gta sa...well i dont have time for sa modding anymore,because its srsly a time eater,now i have work,2 irl cars,etc...my usual work time at one car was about how much i modify it,or doing a new one,but usally from 6 hours and more...in s-tuner i can do similary good (i hope you think same,lel) cars,and it takes me less time,well sometimes a hour too,depends on what i doing with it,but i enjoy it same as i used to at gtaBig Grin

id love to somehow help to s-tuner,like,i did lots and lots parts for gta modding,from rims,to complete cars,im all up to give them to make s-tuner parts/cars list growSmile

RE: The Randomness thread - PTARIStyle - 07-14-2014 07:14 AM

^Nice man. That's pretty cool.