Car Builder Forums
Put cars in Stuner instead of new games - Printable Version

+- Car Builder Forums (http://www.stuner.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Car Builder (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: STuner.net (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Put cars in Stuner instead of new games (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Put cars in Stuner instead of new games - 660CC-DOHC-16V-Turbo - 06-17-2014 03:46 AM

I think you should put cars in stuner instead of making new games, I want to have Nissan's, Honda's, Audi's, Subaru's, BMW,s and many more all on one screen. Looks very good for PC backgrounds. I already said it above but European cars would be cool to.

RE: Put cars in Stuner instead of new games - OptimusBling - 06-17-2014 07:15 AM

Quote:I think you should put cars in stuner instead of making new games, I want to have Nissan's, Honda's, Audi's, Subaru's, BMW,s and many more all on one screen. Looks very good for PC backgrounds. I already said it above but European cars would be cool to.

Yeah I would love a Toyota Tuner, or a T-Tuner. I've had dreams of doing an Aristo, or a Crown Sedan, or even a Chaser!

RE: Put cars in Stuner instead of new games - Robert Millar - 06-17-2014 07:48 AM

There's a GC impreza coming I think so your dreams may just come true!

RE: Put cars in Stuner instead of new games - 2JZ - 06-18-2014 05:47 AM

I could see the point in adding cars that are made by a manufacturer that doesn't produce many cars we would be interested in (i.e. Hyundai Genesis/Veloster), but I don't see the point if there's a manufacturer that produces many cars that people want, in that case as the S-Tuner site is Nissan only, I'd like to just see a tuner dedicated to another specific manufacturer, preferably starting with Mazda Wink.

RE: Put cars in Stuner instead of new games - Supra2JZ - 07-23-2014 07:38 AM

(06-17-2014 07:48 AM)Robert Millar Wrote:  There's a GC impreza coming I think so your dreams may just come true!

Please

RE: Put cars in Stuner instead of new games - gas23 - 07-23-2014 07:48 AM

(06-17-2014 03:46 AM)660CC-DOHC-16V-Turbo Wrote:  I think you should put cars in stuner instead of making new games, I want to have Nissan's, Honda's, Audi's, Subaru's, BMW,s and many more all on one screen. Looks very good for PC backgrounds. I already said it above but European cars would be cool to.

and Volkswagens Big Grin