Car Builder Forums

Full Version: being able to drive your created cars.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
S tuner is an awesome game. But do you know what would make it awesomer? Driving the cars you build.
It would be extremely hard to make that.
(07-19-2014 05:57 AM)EvoX Wrote: [ -> ]It would be extremely hard to make that.

But it ain't impossible.
this is what everyone wants i reckon, admin you shall put this on your todo list
Come on guys, lets not bust the admins balls too hard. He has heaps of requests as it is, but requesting such a big project at this point or any point is a bit silly IMO.
(07-20-2014 03:22 AM)326PowerUSA Wrote: [ -> ]Come on guys, lets not bust the admins balls too hard. He has heaps of requests as it is, but requesting such a big project at this point or any point is a bit silly IMO.

Exactly.
it would take very long time to create such thing,it would basicaly be like making a new game...im satistfied with s-tuner how it is now,and if you want to drive your creations,go play NFS,or learn how to mod some game,for example gta sa isnt hard to modWink
it would be cool to drive the cars, maybe team up with guys at BeamNG Big Grin
If the cars were able to move it would just be another racing game, That's not really the point of S tuner.
I don't think it'd be a good move for STuner since it's not a racing game. I've been really wanting to export the cars I've made to a game like GTA IV (or even GTA V since it's coming to PC now), but I have zero experience with 3D stuff and wouldn't know where to begin with porting the car to the game.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's