Car Builder Forums

Full Version: The Randomness thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
assetto corsa with no racing wheel? yes or no? anybody play it?
got a new hotwheel today lol

[Image: PzglX84h.jpg]

[Image: k3YO8Ihh.jpg]

[Image: vORUHfZh.jpg]
Hi guys, new here, but not new in S-Tuner Smile Can anyone tell me how can i make hd screens of my biulds? If there is any post like that already made, please link it Smile
(08-01-2016 08:14 AM)Faja Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, new here, but not new in S-Tuner Smile Can anyone tell me how can i make hd screens of my biulds? If there is any post like that already made, please link it Smile
welcome! here's the steps to make screenies
1- make build
2- position camera to your desires by clicking on the camera tab and using sliders (optional)
3- click screenshot button on the left
4- save image
5- upload image to the internet, for example Flickr, however you have to have a Yahoo acount to, well, have a Flickr accounts
6- come to forums, go to showroom and post your build
that's all
Oh bro, i know how to took screens xD But im talking about HD quality screens Smile

For example, if you still think if I'm S-Tuner noob xD Maybe this change your mind Smile
https://postimg.org/gallery/l7619120/08720655/
Thats the best quality you'll get without editing
I see, so how can i edit it? What program have i to use to make it better?
(08-01-2016 08:52 AM)Faja Wrote: [ -> ]I see, so how can i edit it? What program have i to use to make it better?

well you could use photoshop if you like a cluttered UI
Its the best for editing though
(08-01-2016 08:52 AM)Faja Wrote: [ -> ]I see, so how can i edit it? What program have i to use to make it better?

what exactly is wrong with stuner pictures?
Reference URL's