Car Builder Forums

Full Version: The Randomness thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oh that's sketchy, It's really hit or miss I think my 2 friends have ran theirs for 2 plus years never greasing them or anything. Another kid I went to high school with snapped one in half pulling into wawa. I say if you could maybe get the new primo coil they make over the ultimo, if not you should be fine for a little while before upgrading.

Or you could do what I and just stay stock until you have the money for a nicer set. I stayed stock for 2 years saving for my air haha.
Can't wait for the S-FR to get tunned up like the GT86

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=259&d=1455674257]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=258&d=1454695267]

Much prefer the headlights on this, less aggressive

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=73&d=1444430857]
cant wait for toyota to stop putting 30km worth of grilles on their cars
(04-16-2016 11:48 AM)gas23 Wrote: [ -> ]oh that's sketchy, It's really hit or miss I think my 2 friends have ran theirs for 2 plus years never greasing them or anything. Another kid I went to high school with snapped one in half pulling into wawa. I say if you could maybe get the new primo coil they make over the ultimo, if not you should be fine for a little while before upgrading.

Or you could do what I and just stay stock until you have the money for a nicer set. I stayed stock for 2 years saving for my air haha.

The problem I have with stock height is that it rides like a boat... I need a firmer suspension. I might get some WRX suspension, but I can't find anyone selling suspension for a WRX even though I have been looking ever since I had the car
(04-17-2016 08:10 PM)OMGahd Wrote: [ -> ]cant wait for toyota to stop putting 30km worth of grilles on their cars

thats the coolest part on the new crown athlete.

I can't possibly be the only one who doesn't like the new setup for choosing colors...?
AllOfTheCars:i think its good,but well see when i will actually build something lmao
(04-30-2016 02:09 AM)gred Wrote: [ -> ]AllOfTheCars:i think its good,but well see when i will actually build something lmao

It just is way more complicated than the older system was. It might be more accurate, but it is a pain to have to save colors and then select each one individually, and if you want a color you already selected, you have to paint that part a different color before you can paint it the same color that you had selected.
”and if you want a color you already selected, you have to paint that part a different color before you can paint it the same color that you had selected."

this is my issue with it too, it's annoying
Reference URL's