Car Builder Forums

Full Version: The Randomness thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone didn't know, it was BMW's 100th birthday yesterday.
WAT Happy Late B-day BMW
so yea there are 2 things going on quite alot recently on the forums that i find extremely annoying and stupid,so i want to see how the rest of ppls see it:

1."more pics in my garage"

like,whats the fuckin point lmfao,i know some guys have like 50+ pics (wich i find like its abit overkill aswell tbh lmao)and putting it all in showroom wouldnt be good,wich is like more or less ok,but recently i noticed some guys do like 6 pics of the car,put it in theyr garage,and then post one pic in showroom with this fuckin text...this is like srsly annoying lmao why cant you just post them all in showroom aswell when its not that many...

2.car specs

i never even bother reading that,this is a game,not a reality,i prefer realistic builds too,but pretty usally in these specs are written stuff that cannot be even done in the 3d lmao,and the rest can be seen on the pics i think....sometimes theyre so far from reality and are completely wrong it makes me cringe lmfao...

so how you guys see it?i think in my case its pretty obvious,just...

[Image: iStock_000007730771XSmall.jpg]

Oo

btw not like i automatically hate all the builds that do either of these things,its just that these 2 things,especially the specs one,i just find these 2 things abit annoying,thats all lmao
I agree haha. Never read the fake specs once and have never gone to someones garage for more pics because it annoys me when they write that. Fair enough if you've put 10 in the thread and have more for your garage I guess. I saw someone on FB had like 100 pics and I didnt understand it. I take 10 at most
Gred: the reason i do this is because someone complained about too many pictures in the showroom recently...so i figured i'd post one or two pics in showroom and the rest in my own thread. I'm sorry that annoys you but I don't think everyone reads all the threads like you do. Some only visit the showroom.

counter point?

I've never done the specs thing but i would say if you're going to list specs, make sure they are at least believable...

Edit @ Clutch: The spec comment was directed toward you. and i know you thanked me for this post but Your spec list makes no sense. There has never been a 5.0 liter ls1...the ls1 is 5.7 liters and an ls2 is 6.0 liters...and you can't just say "engine swapped" in a FWD car with out mentioning that you changed the entire drivetrain to RWD. It makes NO SENSE. And that IS annoying....
when i started here i did stupid stuff like twin turbo ls1's with an air filter on the intake and RWD swaps and stupid nonsensical intercooler installs, so i know there is a learning curve...but you need to learn to google things before you post them...or read up on the differences between drivetrains (RWD, AWD, FWD, 4WD) and make sure you know which one the car you're building has...

/endrant

sorry...I also still make mistakes in my build quite often
Cooper:well i going trough all that happens on the forum,but its still quite annoying,like i if i would read only the showroom or something i doubt i would go in the garages because of this lmfao

(03-09-2016 11:25 PM)0_0Paulk Wrote: [ -> ]someone complained about too many pictures in the showroom recently

rly?i somehow overlooked that,but why would someone complain about something thats,like,normal lmao
Hallo People..
I try and do detailed stuff, but time doesn't allow me to do too much with school... It doesn't help that I don't know how to use photoshop or decals really... I just use ever resource available on the site... I know a lot of my builds lately have been generic and boring, but hopefully I can get some better quality stuff out there soon... Next week is spring break, so I will see what I can do then... When I am not working on the Subie that is
oh I got a new Razer Deathadder mouse and picking up a razer keyboard tomorrow. the chroma one thats all pretty and shit because why not
Slept from 14:00pm to 8:00am (18hrs). Turns out I was really sick. Right on the beginning of March break, great.
Reference URL's