Car Builder Forums

Full Version: The Randomness thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watching the Blue Brothers for the first time lol
yeah ok thanks
I underestimated that movie so much, damn it was good. The amount of police cruisers was hilarious.
maybe a bit childish, but pretty happy to see the MCM like my car on facebookBlush
emptypie > my comment was to lone ranger just in case you thought I was being a dick to you lol
it was precedented
(08-29-2015 04:05 PM)emptypie Wrote: [ -> ]I underestimated that movie so much, damn it was good. The amount of police cruisers was hilarious.

I felt the same way when I first saw that movie... It far exceeded my expectations
Blues Brothers is a brilliant film. <3
If anyone can find set of D1 Window Louvres for RPS13 from any part of the world, please PM me! Smile Fake ones are okay too. Smile
I'm still alive. I've been tryna make moves for myself and get out of the hole I was in. I copped a vehicle, and another job so I've been slammed with work. Both that and my comp shit the bed so I haven't had any ways of using Stuner. I'm surprised this section isn't as packed as the other sections.
Reference URL's