Car Builder Forums

Full Version: The Randomness thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^^ sounds like vortex haha
(06-22-2015 12:39 PM)gas23 Wrote: [ -> ]^^ sounds like vortex haha

Hahah Big Grin Yeah, I'll just leave that place and not argue with those "Big Boys" does my S13 look like shit/monster truck/ugliest thing ever or not. xD
yea a lot of these car forums are just people bashing you until your car is up to their standards.
(06-22-2015 12:52 PM)gas23 Wrote: [ -> ]yea a lot of these car forums are just people bashing you until your car is up to their standards.

That's why I love this Finnish forum called Japtoys! They don't bash you, because they know that it's a project and they are nice! If they don't like it they don't say it. Smile
@ Juucso

not to be rude to that forum, but what a bunch of losers. that the best way to kill a car community and for outsider to feel discourage to post (so doesn't grow)

sadly Subaru forums are the same : /
is zilvia news to you guys? they're famous for being assholes to people outside their circlejerk
The car scene seems to be awful nowadays.

It's mostly people bashing eachother for not building what other people like.
it's fun to watch though... Facebook arguments over the most ridiculous things on car pages are hilarious.
^that or kids trying to identify whether its an s13 or a 240 on youtube lel
there asshole till you meet them in person and can't say the samethings in front of you Tongue
Reference URL's