Car Builder Forums

Full Version: The Randomness thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an idea, we should make a showroom only for mods/imported cars and keep the normal showroom for stuner models only.
gas23:why
(02-09-2015 04:28 AM)gred Wrote: [ -> ]gas23:why
my thoughts exactly: Why, Mr. George?
eh I don't know I guess it seems more organized too me.
lol
[Image: COTMIy6.png]
[Image: uCwr2p2.png]
lots of birthdays today XD
(02-10-2015 08:14 AM)Random_Psycho Wrote: [ -> ]lots of birthdays today XD

and they're all 27 hmmmm hahah
i have a bit of awesome news Smile

been talking to a guy i know that imports vehicles from Japan to the US... once im out of the army and recieve my severance check... im buying...... A GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

i cant really decide on which color i want, either white or black. but i'll be getting a R32 GTR a few months after im out and im super stoked lol
(02-10-2015 11:44 AM)K24_EE4 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a bit of awesome news Smile

been talking to a guy i know that imports vehicles from Japan to the US... once im out of the army and recieve my severance check... im buying...... A GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

i cant really decide on which color i want, either white or black. but i'll be getting a R32 GTR a few months after im out and im super stoked lol

Thats gucci, tbh I would go with black or even a midnight purple because the taillights would look menacing at night.
[Image: 6626302165_2f87b104b9_b.jpg]
(02-10-2015 12:00 PM)Interrex Wrote: [ -> ]Thats gucci, tbh I would go with black or even a midnight purple because the taillights would look menacing at night.

yeah i know what you mean... this is why i dont know what to choose.. these are the two pictures i have been comparing and its hurting the feels because i dont know which color i want lol

[Image: Nissan-Skyline-GTR.jpg]

[Image: 3599532669_056c172e5b.jpg]

and then there's blue >_<

[Image: IMG_8769-Edit.jpg]

and i will be buying TE's for it.. my ultimate favorite wheels Smile
Reference URL's