Car Builder Forums

Full Version: Cockhouse Garage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to Cockhouse Garage, formerly HellaStockCD7 Garage. For those who don't know, (which is probably pretty much everyone) I lost access to my old account quite some time ago. I made this new one and have kind of kept mostly inactive for awhile lacking motivation and creativity due to some negative occurrences in my personal life. I have like 30 something WIPs (no shit) I'm hoping to finish up and post as the year goes on. Also have converted a few files here and there I'm wanting to polish off and release into the community. Any questions or comments, I'm happy to answer. Enjoy...

=============================================================

[Image: Oriy8bC.jpg]
[Image: Z1ba7LD.jpg]
[Image: VvauAH2.jpg]
[Image: y7pQyCS.jpg]
[Image: co19JLQ.jpg]
[Image: brWBlvz.jpg]
[Image: mImCaNR.jpg]
[Image: jFG2Q9t.jpg]
[Image: fDS2FkV.jpg]
[Image: xlbDtLz.jpg]
[Image: 9lgFR2W.jpg]
[Image: E41apSy.jpg]
[Image: 4rFRFRa.jpg]
[Image: iqhU3nR.jpg]
[Image: pzHEGxP.jpg]

[Image: FFAE1y8.jpg]
[Image: 3BkmFVa.jpg]
[Image: piQUm46.jpg]
[Image: YmNAcwF.jpg]
[Image: 5cJhDGf.jpg]
[Image: E48kI1j.jpg]
[Image: saDw9ww.jpg]
[Image: BuFN0KD.jpg]
[Image: 83AbHSL.jpg]
[Image: QvrMs9Q.jpg]
[Image: QEnbOCv.jpg]
[Image: ZDeTk8H.jpg]
[Image: zUGQfDk.jpg]
[Image: 2D8CGmo.jpg]

[Image: xlAoqHF.jpg]
[Image: KFUgWGS.jpg]
[Image: 15GCohu.jpg]
[Image: BBo4RZ2.jpg]
[Image: wr0BwLB.jpg]
[Image: TZ3jxjJ.jpg]
So this happened... Yes that's a Slab S13. For those that don't know what a 'Slab' is, look into the Houston, TX car scene. I converted the Swangas and the 5th wheel. Credit for existing files where it is due. Only a few screenshots because S-Tuner was being a dick and my car disappeared. i have the file saved, may work on it more and post later on.

[Image: Fcw7oxQ.jpg]
[Image: udf78qd.jpg]
[Image: nqW9ou0.jpg]

Rest in pepperoni Sad
[Image: hsMYpt8.jpg]
Reference URL's