Car Builder Forums

Full Version: Advantages of a team.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very intrested in making one,but that might not happen ´cause of me f***ing up my reputaion in the showroom(ya know VG,right?).So,the advantages and disadvantages?
your reputation isnt ruined because of vg but because of u being an annoying shit
(01-12-2017 05:44 AM)Mitchellol Wrote: [ -> ]your reputation isnt ruined because of vg but because of u being an annoying shit

Stop,i get it.I apologize ´cause i was drunk when i used this forum.
So,advantges and disadvantages?
(01-13-2017 03:53 AM)Sydney6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2017 05:44 AM)Mitchellol Wrote: [ -> ]your reputation isnt ruined because of vg but because of u being an annoying shit

1. You're old enough to drink? Wow.
  2. Let me Google that for you.
(01-13-2017 07:46 AM)Davin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2017 03:53 AM)Sydney6 Wrote: [ -> ]

1. You're old enough to drink? Wow.
  2. Let me Google that for you.
1.*palm face*
2.I meant STUNER team.
You're looking for fellow community members to start a garage thread about all their builds and stuff or just asking about disadvantages and disadvantages?
(01-14-2017 02:53 AM)JoblessFatal Wrote: [ -> ]You're looking for fellow community members to start a garage thread about all their builds and stuff or just asking about disadvantages and disadvantages?
advantages and disadvantages.
Reference URL's