Car Builder Forums

Full Version: Interior bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone not being able to mess with the interior? Is there an update in progress or a bug?
certain cars you can't edit the interior.... what car are you building?
(01-22-2015 01:05 PM)gas23 Wrote: [ -> ]certain cars you can't edit the interior.... what car are you building?

Its multiple cars for me. s13, s14, r32, 350z, FD3S, basically every car has a stock interior unable to change anything.
Riverwoofz:some of these you named dont have changeable interior,but some do,did you tryed to refresh or something?
(01-22-2015 01:43 PM)gred Wrote: [ -> ]Riverwoofz:some of these you named dont have changeable interior,but some do,did you tryed to refresh or something?

Yeah refreshed it multiple times. Its not really something important for me but its noticeable.
Riverwoofz:s13 and s14 should have customizable interiors for sure,the rest not,what does it do in silvia's case's?
(01-22-2015 01:53 PM)gred Wrote: [ -> ]Riverwoofz:s13 and s14 should have customizable interiors for sure,the rest not,what does it do in silvia's case's?

I'll check them again see if anything is changed... ok the silvia's are working now but nothing for the fd, r32, or the 350z.
Riverwoofz:as i told you already,from these cars you named,only silvia's got changeable interiors,rest cannot be edited...atleast by these interior options
pretty sure the R32 does also and the Fd... that's weird

edit - nevermind both of these don't have editable interiors
Anything that loads with a full interior, doesn't have the custom interior options yet.
I just need to find time to go back and update those models.
Reference URL's