Car Builder Forums

Full Version: S-Tuner Car Builds & Contests FB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

If you haven't heard of a group called S-Tuner Car Builds & Contests, come and join the group here. There's currently a contest running of a Time Attack Porsche. The winner gets the file of a Banshee GT-R. The group is very active and helpful. Come and enter your Porsche (file for Porsche is on the post).
[Image: 10649067_10205571430433770_3048980901218274443_o.jpg]
Posted this one up on the group comp just now.
[Image: Collage2_zps6d282828.jpg]
never been a fan of close off group. . . . .
They banned me because I stated my opinion on drift missiles. Quite the immature group to me.
(11-15-2014 07:33 PM)PTARIStyle Wrote: [ -> ]They banned me because I stated my opinion on drift missiles. Quite the immature group to me.

Lmao xD Are you in STuner Worx?
(11-15-2014 07:33 PM)PTARIStyle Wrote: [ -> ]They banned me because I stated my opinion on drift missiles. Quite the immature group to me.

Yeah, very immature. Everyone has their own opinion & should also have the heart to listen to other's as well. Pretty dumb...
I don't think they like me either but those people all migrated to s-tuner worx which they won't let me in because super elite secret club
meh, whatever. at least they don't come here and bug us
Hahaha, looks like we're not in the cool kids club guys!

Splitting up the community with these little groups is stupid, even more so now that I hear of their elitist attitudes.

We should focus on the competitions here - Which still need to be judged Wink

Edit: While i'm here, would anyone object to me running small competitions on the forum with a poll? I think having the panel of judges might be causing comps to take longer than need be.
why not make a poll, on which we choose judges?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's