Car Builder Forums

Full Version: Euro cars new tuner (not what you think)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I see everybody screaming about making a new tuner for euro cars, but that's a horrible idea. I very much like euro cars but i think they should be put in stuner.net. I really love making background's with multiple cars and i want to place e30's golf's s13's and all next to eachother wich will not be possible when there is a new tuner.
660CC-DOHC-16V-Turbo:you can put cars from other builders to s-tuner,too,so i dont see a problem in why you couldnt put cars from s-tuner to euro tuner...so i dont see a problem in it,if it will ever happen,it must be separate builder,but im all right without any at all tbh,hahaha
How do you take cars to other tuner's than? thank you btw
save it in commo configurator,for example,and load it in s-tunerWink
(10-24-2014 04:18 AM)gred Wrote: [ -> ]save it in commo configurator,for example,and load it in s-tunerWink

using the x frame as a base.
hindasfordsvolvos:you can add x13 base in stuner later,so far i know
(10-25-2014 01:10 AM)gred Wrote: [ -> ]hindasfordsvolvos:you can add x13 base in stuner later,so far i know
every time I've tried loading a car with out the x13 chassis my game has glitched.
Reference URL's